Chapter 27 - Jersey Devils

Yay!! It's chapter 27 and hope you will like it. Be sure to vote and leave a comment below. Thank you!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't like this place!" Pisces exclaimed as she look around the place.

The place was covered with blood, bones and smells like a rotten flesh. All the knights nearly gagged at the sight and smell of the place.

"You're not the only one." Cancer agreed as she cover her nose

*THUD*

"Did you hear that?" Leo looked around as he try to find the source of the sound. "Its just your imagination, Loser!" Sagittarius snickered.

*THUD*

"Its not my imagination! I think I really heard something. And I'm not a loser!" Leo said while sticking his tongue at the demon. The others just rolled their eyes at his childish behavior.

*THUD*

"I think the loser's right! I think someone's here." Aries said.

"See, I told you so! And for the second time, I'm not a loser!" Leo pouted.

*THUD*

"Shhh..."

Everyone shut their mouth the moment Krono shushed them.

*THUD*

"Who's there? Show yourself." Krono ordered as he raised his staff towards the possible threat's direction. The others soon followed his action.

"I said show yourself."

"Wait, guys! Its just me." An ever familiar voice exclaimed.

"LYRA?!?!"

The said girl came out of the shadows with a sheepish grin on her face.

"Uhm... Hi?"

"What are you doing here?" Capricorn demanded as he gave the younger knight a stern glare. "You're suppose to be at the camp."

"I know... but I really wanted to tag along so I followed you all without you even knowing." Lyra nervously laughed.

"But its dangerous for you here!"

"I know... and I'm sorry." Lyra somberly bow down her head.

"Shh!! Its okay... but next time don't do something like this again. Understood?" Lyra slowly nodded her head at Virgo.

"I guess we'll just have to bring her then?" Scorpio asked.

Krono nodded his head. "Yes! We can't just let her go back on her own. Its too dangerous. And we also can't go back to get her back home, we can't afford to waste time."

"Okay Lyra, you're coming with us... but stay close no matter what. Understood?" Lyra nodded her head and gave Capricorn a big smile.

"Thanks Cap!"

"But don't think we won't punish you for doing this. Once we get back, you'll be cleaning everything." Capricorn exclaimed while Lyra grumble under her breath.

"Let's go!"

****

"How much more till we arrive at the Holy Lands?" Leo whined for the hundredth time.

"Will you just shut up?!?! You're so damn annoying." Aquarius snapped.

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one walking here for who knows how long." Leo exclaimed while glaring at the blue haired demon whose currently flying.

"Two hours. We've walked for two hours."

"Well, its not my fault you pathetic humans don't have wings." Aquarius scoffed while matching Leo's intense glare.

"Will the two of you shut up?!?! You're acting like an old married couple. And you're making our situation worse." Taurus snapped at the fighting duo.

"We're not!"

"Are so! Not please shut up." Taurus ordered. Luckily, the two shut their mouth. "Thank you!"

"Hey! What's that?" Gemini asked while pointing something ahead of them.

The group looked at what Gemini's pointing. They try to squint their eyes to have a clear view of what's coming towards them.

Krono and the demons' eyes widen and had a look of terror and shock as they clearly saw what's coming towards them while the knights had a look of terror and confusion.

"What are they?" Virgo asked as they saw some hooved creatures with bat-like wings and a glowing red eyes.

"Jersey Devils"

"Jersey what now?!?!" Leo asked confuse and scared.

"Jersey Devils. They move really fast and emits a blood curling scream that can almost get you deaf and kills everyone it sees in sight." Scorpio explains.

"So all of you better hide and don't make a sound or else it will hear you." Krono ordered. The group soon scattered quietly to avoid alerting the Jersey Devils.

Leo, Lyra, Aquarius, and Taurus hide behind the stack of barrels. Libra, Cancer, Pisces, and Aries went towards the dark alley. Gemini, Sagittarius, and Capricorn hide behind another stack of barrels. And last but not the least: Krono, Virgo, and Scorpio went inside an abandoned house.

As the group of Jersey Devils passed by them, they all held their breaths as the creatures scan the surrounding for some possible enemy.

Their breath hitched when the Jersey Devils went towards the stack of barrels where Leo, Lyra, Aquarius and Taurus hid.

The four of them held their breath as one Jersey Devil sniffs their hiding place. But thanks to the foul smell of blood surrounding them, they weren't caught.

The four breath a sigh of relief when the Jersey Devils started moving.

*THUD*

One barrel suddenly fell and the rest fell after. The sound of the barrels falling, attracted the group of Jersey Devils.

"Oh boy..." Leo nervously said as the creatures started running towards them.

"Come on! We have to help them." Libra exclaimed as she quickly leap into action to help the four teens.

Soon the rest of the group join Libra and battled the Jerset Devils.

*****
A/N:

Hi guys!! 😁😁😁 I'm really sorry for not updating for how many days, weeks, and months. I won't say I'm busy because I'm not, I'm just lazy and when I decided to start writing again, our internet broke.(Its actually true. I suffered for how many days) So I'm really sorry.

I hope chapter 27 was great! Please let me know your thoughts. I really think I'm starting to have a hard time writing a story. So please tell me if its good or not. Don't worry I won't get angry if you don't like it. Just let me know the truth so I can improved.

Please vote and leave a comment below. And if you want another one of my zodiac story just let me know. I'm actually making another one right now, if you want to read it, follow me so you'll be inform to when I'm going to publish it. But maybe if I'm done with this. Thank you!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Arissa_chan