Chapter 5 - The Great Celestial War [1]

I hope you will like Chapter 5!! Be sure to comment below and don't forget to hit that vote button. Thank you and hope you will enjoy it.
_______________________________________

Third Person's POV:

"You want to know the story right." Headmaster Orion said and all the 7 knights eagerly nodded their head.

"So where to start?? Ah! Yes. The day when they were train to be a knights."

*****
FLASHBACK

It was a warm sunny day. 1 group of friends were playing and chatting instead of training to be a better knight.

"Apollo, you can't catch me." A blonde haired girl exclaimed as she continue running trying to avoid the brown haired boy.

The brown haired boy, Apollo chased the blonde haired girl but decided to chase the blue haired girl a few meters away from him.

"Athena!! Here I come." He shouted and managed to caught the unsuspecting blue haired girl.

"No fair! I was caught off guard." Athena scoffed and gave a pouted look.

"All is fair Athena." A black haired boy said.

"Oh, come on! Don't be a loser." Another brown haired boy snickered.

"Am not" Athena retorted and blow a raspberry at Zeus.

"Athena! Zeus! Stop acting like a child." Diana, the blonde haired girl awhile ago, said.

"WERE NOT!!" Both Athena and Zeus exclaimed in unison.

"How about we continue playing??" Alena asked which earned a nod from the 5 trainee knights.

They were about to continue playing when a voice spoke that made them freeze, "Who says your playing?? Your already old, start acting like one. And go back to your training."