Chapter 12 - Not Real

Yay!! Here is Chapter 12. I hope you will like and enjoy it. Please leave your thoughts below and don't forget to vote. Thank you!
________________________________________________________________________________

"But before we start, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Krono."

"Krono? Haven't heard that name before." Leo exclaimed which earn him a smack on the head from Taurus.

"Of course, you idiot! We only met him yesterday." Taurus irritably stated.

"Carry on. Just don't mind them." Cancer told Krono ignoring the fight between Taurus and Leo.

"Anyways-" The old man, Krono started, following Cancer's advice- ignore both Leo and Taurus. "Like I told you, my name is Krono. I'm the keeper of the weapons and aside from that I was there when the first, six chosen knights got the weapons." Krono finished.

"You were there when the knights got the weapons?" Leo asked whom already stopped fighting with Taurus and decided to listen.

"Yes! I was the one to convince them that they are the chosen ones. And I believe they are also your parents?" Krono answered and asked at the same time. The six knights nodded their head yes.

"No wonder the weapons chose you and all of you also look like them. I heard they defeated the demons 10 years ago. It's just sad knowing they already died." Krono commented sadly which also saddens the six knights.

"Anyways, Like your parents, you also need to train using the weapon." Krono said, changing the subject. The six knights once again nodded their heads yes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in the sky, six angry demons were cursing the knights.

"Dammit! They got away." Scorpio cursed.

"It's because of that damn old man. If it weren't for his help, those damn pests are already dead." Aries exclaimed angrily while thinking of a way to kill the old man.

"Aries is right!" Sagittarius agreed.

"What are we going to do now?" question Libra.

"We are going to fine those knights and kill them once and for all." Scorpio answered. "How about the old man?" Aquarius asked.

"We are going to kill him first, then the knights, and then get the weapons and destroy it." Scorpio exclaimed. The five demon generals nodded their heads.

"Now Move! I want you to search everywhere and find them no matter what." Scorpio ordered. The five demon generals once again nodded their head and went outside the cave to find the knights.

You will not win this time!

________________________________________________________________________________

"All of you are going to train here?" Krono exclaimed. All of them walked towards Krono standing in the middle of the forest with lesser trees.

"What are we going to do?" Virgo asked.

"You will need the six legendary weapons first. Where are the weapons?" Krono answered and asked at the same time. No one answered him.

Krono turned towards Leo and asked, "I told you to bring them so where are they?"Leo shook his head, " I thought you asked Taurus to bring them." Leo said nudging Taurus on the shoulder.

"NO idiot! He asked for you to bring it, not me." Taurus exclaimed.

"What did you call me? And for your information, he asked for you to bring it not me." Leo countered back.

"Please the two of you, just stop!" Capricorn ordered. "The two of you just get the weapons." He added.

"But-"

"No buts. Just go and get it." Capricorn ordered.

"Fine!" Both Leo and Taurus grumbled and started walking back towards Krono's small cottage.

"Hay! Those two are both troublesome." Capricorn sighed.

"You bet!" Virgo said while smirking that made both Pisces and Cancer giggle, and made both Krono and Capricorn gave a small chuckle.

After 15 minutes of waiting, both Leo and Taurus emerged while fighting.

"It's clear that I'm stronger than you. Look! I just carry more swords than you."

"Idiot! We carry equal number of swords."

A pause. A glance.

"Whatever! I'm still stronger than you. The swords I'm carrying has more weight than yours."

"Whatever you say Leo, whatever you say."

"Can you please stop fighting?!!?" Capricorn exclaimed.

"WHAT?!? HE STARTED IT. NO! YOU STARTED IT. NO! YOU." Both Leo and Taurus shouted at each other's faces. Capricorn and Virgo facepalmed while both Pisces and Cancer sigh.

"Let's just start the training. Please give me the weapons." Krono suggested in order to break the verbal fight of both Leo and Taurus.

"Here." Taurus said while Leo follow suit.

"Wait! Are you sure these are the weapons?" Krono asked by the time Taurus and Leo gave him the six legendary weapons.

"Yes, why? what is it?" Pisces asked but she got no answer. The knights looked at each other with confusion and worry written all over their faces. Confusion as to why Krono asked them the question and Worry because something happened to the weapons.

After a minute of silence from Krono, he spoke.

"These are not the real weapons!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Did you find them?" Scorpio asked. The five demon generals shook their heads no.

"Well, what are you doing? find them!" Scorpio ordered as the five demon generals were about to fly and search for the knights, Scorpio stopped them.

"Wait!"

"What is it, Your Majesty?" Aquarius asked.

"There is something over there." Scorpio said pointing a the part of the forest where lesser trees grow.

"Do you want us to investigate?" Gemini asked.

Scorpio nodded his head and the five demon generals flew towards the part of the forest where Scorpio pointed.

As the five demon generals got closer, they heard voices.

"Let's just start training. Please give me the weapons."

"Here."

The five demon generals looked at each other, they got closer and saw the knights with the old man. The five demon generals gave an evil smirk and flew towards where Scorpio is flying.

"From the looks of your faces, what's down there is good news." Scorpio exclaimed.

"You bet it is!" Aries said.

"So what's down there?" Scorpio asked.

"We found them."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

YAY!! chapter 12 is done. I'm really sorry for the long wait. I'm really busy with school and i cannot promise to update sooner.

I'm also sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling and etc. Basically, all my mistakes. I'm really sorry, my brain is in a mess right now. But I hope you liked it.

Please leave your comment below and please vote. thank you!

Arissa_chan.