Chapter 26 - Gate of the Untamed

Yay! Here is chapter 26. I hope you will like it. Be sure to comment your thought below and also vote. Thank you and sorry for the late update!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Where are we going?" Scorpio asked.

"We need to go to travel to the Holy Lands in order to find the last staff of Celestia." Krono answered as he look at their tired faces.

"Good! which way is it?" The ever energetic Gemini asked.

"Travelling there is no easy task. We have to travel for miles and face some dangerous creatures in order to get there so we have to be careful." Krono said.

"Don't worry! Danger is our middle name." Aquarius grinned. "Oh please!" Leo scoffed at the blue haired demon. "What did you say, Pretty Boy?" Aquarius glared. "Nothing!" Leo immediately squeaked as he saw the murderous look on Aquairus' face.

"*Pfft* Wimp!" Sagittarius and Gemini both shouted while the others laugh. Leo just gave them a scowl which made the others laugh even harder.

"I'm happy I made you all laugh in my expense."

*****

After hours of complaining and sore feet, they arrive at a large gate with a scary-looking design.

The demons looked at Krono when they saw the ever familiar gate. "Why are we here?" Scorpio asked.

"We're here because this is the fastest way we're going to the Holy Lands." Krono answered as he looked at the gate then to the demons.

"Wait! What's in there?" Taurus asked while looking at the demons then to Krono then to the gate.

"You don't wanna know..." Aries whispered.

"But we wanted to know!" Cancer exclaimed as the other knights nodded their heads.

"Suit Yourself! But don't say we didn't warn you." Sagittarius said as he looked each knights dead in the eye.

"So okay first up, this is called Indomitos Porta or Gate of the Untamed. Like the name suggest, it is were untamed creatures were put." Gemini said.

"Wait! Even you, demons, can't tame it?" Pisces asked.

"Yes! Even we, demons, can't tame them. So we don't have a choice but to put them in a place were they cannot cause chaos." Sagittarius answered which shock the knights.

"But you're...demons! Don't you love causing chaos?" Virgo asked curiously.

"Yes, we love chaos but those creatures are different. Everyday hundreds of demons loses their life because of the chaos those creatures caused. We eventually found a way on how to lock them up and of course it cost more demons to sacrifice but alas we managed to lock them all up." Scorpio answered. The knights' eyes all widen when Scorpio finished his tale.

"So when you meant that we have to face dangerous creatures, did you meant this?" Gemini asked as he looked at Krono.

"Yes!"

"So you mean to tell me that we are going inside there?" Capricorn asked Krono as he pointed the massive gate.

"What?!? You scared or something?" Aries smirked while both Sagittarius and Gemini laughed.

Capricorn ignored the trio and wait for Krono to answer. "Yes! We are likely to face some dangerous creatures in there so always keep your guards up."

"Wait! you can't just let them go there. It's too dangerous." Scorpio exclaimed as he pointed at the knights.

"Just because we don't have magic doesn't mean we're weak. We are also strong like you. We can handle these so called dangerous creatures." Virgo scoffed while glaring at Scorpio.

"Using your swords? I don't think so. Simple weapons can't kill them, like us. You'll be needing the 6 legendary weapons in order to scratch them." Scorpio argued which made Virgo glare even more.

"Scorpio's right but we don't have the 6 legendary weapons." Krono said.

"Didn't you have the weapons?" Taurus asked the demons.

"Yes..."

"But like I told you, those are not the real weapons." Krono interrupted.

"What do you mean not real?" Cancer asked.

"No time to explain. We must go and find the last sacred staff of Celestia before Ophiuchus found out about it or else..." Krono answeres. The knights and demons nodded their heads and stand back in order for Krono to open the gate.

"Et aperi mihi causa ore exíbit gládius acútus ad portam." With a powerful burst of magic, the gate opened...

*****

"What's your report?" Ophiuchus asked his blue haired spy through telepathy.

"I just found that they are going to the Holy Lands in order to retrieve the last sacred staff of Celestia." The blue haired spy reported.

"The last sacred staff of Celestia you say?" Ophiuchus said.

"Yes! They will use it to destroy you and Mistress Hydra. Right now, they are in the Gate of the Untamed." The blue haired spy answered.

"The Gate of the Untamed, I see..."

"Master, what is your order?"

"I want you to keep on following them and get that last staff before they do." Ophiuchus ordered. The blue haired spy nodded and end the telepathy.

"They are in the Gate of the Untamed, so they will be going to the Land of Bloodshed." Ophiuchus thought.

"I can use those creatures to good use." With an evil grin, Ophiuchus summon his staff. "Creature of Evil far and wide, from this spell you shall not hide. Heed these words and heed them well. Kill these people and kill them well."

As Ophiuchus raised the staff, a powerful magic burst out of it and to the Land of the Bloodshed. Ophiuchus cackled as he witness the powerful burst of magic.

*****

(Land of the Bloodshed)

A powerful magic suddenly hit the creatures, making their eyes glow in a dangerous red color.

All of them, from Banshees to Wendigo and more, start running towards where the Knights and Demons are at.

****

A/N:

Heya!! I'm really sorry for the late update. I was so busy and at the same time lazy. 😂😂😁😁

I'm going to ask again, who do you think is the blue haired spy?? And also let me know who you guys ship, I might consider it.

Thank you for reading and stay tune for more. Bye!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Arissa_chan!