Chapter 11- That Tragic Day

Yay! Chapter 11. Hope you will like it! Please comment your thoughts below and don't forget to vote. Thank you!
______________________________________

Capricorn woke up feeling his body sore. As he look down at his body, he saw bandages and remembered what happen yesterday.

"I see you're awake!" Capricorn looked up and saw the old man yesterday.

"Yeah! Thank you for helping us." Capricorn manage a small bow.

"Don't mention it. Its my duty to help you." The old man shrugged.

"I know you wanted to talk to me but let's just wait for your friends to wake up." The old man added while motioning to the still sleeping knights.
Capricorn nodded his head and look at his friends, "Wait! Where's Pisces?" He asked as the brunnette knight is nowhere to be found.

"Oh! She woke up an hour before you. I think she's outside." The old man answered while pointing to the direction of the door.

Capricorn thanked the old man and got up of the bed to go to Pisces.

When he got outside, he saw Pisces sitting under a tree, lost in thought.

"Are you okay?" Capricorn asked and put his hand on her shoulder.

Pisces jumped at his voice. "Oh Capricorn! You scared me."

"What are you doing here?" Pisces asked as he saw Capricorn sitting beside her.

Instead of answering her, Capricorn asked again, "Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be okay? And besides I asked you first." Pisces scoffed.

"Just answer my question, Are you okay?" Capricorn asked again.

Pisces just sigh and answered, "Yes!" No. "You're lying!" Capricorn blurted out without looking at her.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm okay!" You're right! Pisces exclaimed showing Capricorn a big grin.

But Capricorn can see right through her happy facade, "You know you can talk to me!"

Pisces looked at Capricorn for a second, deciding on telling him or not, and sigh. "I just don't want to lose someone I love again. I don't want to experience it again. It hurts!"

"Shhh. Shhh. Let it all out." Capricorn comforted the now weeping Pisces.

"Pisces, Can I ask you what happened to you when the demon's attack?" Capricorn reluctantly asked after a minute of thought.

"Its okay if you won't tell me." Capricorn quickly added.

"No, its okay!" Pisces said while Capricorn squeezed her hand.

Pisces gave a small smile and started talking, "It was a wonderful day at the Water Island...."

(FLASHBACK)

"Mom! Do you need any help?" A brown haired girl asked her mother.

"Just set up the table for me, Dear!" Diana said at the kitchen.

Pisces nodded and went to set up the table. All was peace until...

"AHAHAHHHH!"

A shout was heard outside which startled both mother and daughter.

"What was that?" Pisces asked as she looked at her mother with fearful eyes.

"I don't know. Stay here!" Diana said and went to go outside.