Chapter 6 - The Great Celestial War [2]

I hope you like Chapter 6!! This Part 2 of The Story. Be sure to leave a comment below and don't forget to hit that vote button. Thank you and hope you enjoy this.
______________________________________

Third Person's POV:

The weapons stopped circling and shone brighter and brighter that almost blinded their eyes and for them to cover it.

When it stopped shining, they looked up and saw each weapons were in front of them.

Infront of Caleb and Zeus (since he hid behind Caleb) was a simply designed dark scythe and a yellow and red colored spear. A beautifully designed blue bow and arrow was infront of Diana. A pink and blue beautifully shaped spear was infront of Alena. In front of Apollo was a brown scythe unlike Caleb's, it has some eccentric designs. And last but not the least, a simple designed purple sword was infront of Athena.

They looked at the magnificent weapons and were confused.

It suddenly force itself to them. All of them were holding the weapons.

"What's the meaning of this?" Apollo asked.

"I don't know but I think It chose us to be it's owner." Athena answered.

"But why would it chose us?" Zeus asked them.

"Because they saw the good in you. And want you to vanquish all the evil." A voice spoke out of nowhere.

They looked at the entrance to find an old man.

"Who are you? And What are you doing here?" Apollo asked pointing his scythe at the old man.

"I can't tell you who I am but I can assure you that I'm no enemy." The old man said while raising both hand.

"What do you mean 'chose us'?" Caleb asked.

"Like I said before, the weapons chose you because they saw the good in you and want you to vanquish all evil. Isn't that what you also want." The old man exclaimed as he put his hands down.

"Those weapons will help you but beware it must not fall on the wrong hands. The people who will weild those will have great power but only humans, demons cannot use it." The old man warned.

"Aside from getting powerful, why are these weapons so special?" Zeus asked twirling his spear.

"You all know, an ordinary weapon can't kill a very powerful demon, namely the demon king and his generals, but those weapons can." The old man answered.

"So you must keep it safe. Use it to kill the demons. The 6 of you are the only one who can do it." The old man added and suddenly disappear.

"Woah!" Zeus gasped as he saw the old man disappear.

"Do you believe in what the old man said??" Alena asked them.

"After witnessing all of that, Yes! I believe him." Diana answered as the rest of them nodded their head.

"How about we go back to the camp?" Caleb suggested. All of them nodded their head and went towards their camp, weapon in hand.

They sneakily went towards their shared tent so no one would saw the weapons. Like the old man said, it must be keep hidden and safe. To avoid falling in the wrong hands.

Everyday, they would sneak out and head to the mountain and train using their new weapon.

They would fight each other or go hunting to test them.

They keep repeating this cycle until one day. They were done training and are headed towards the camp.

When they arrived, all the knights were preparing for a war. While some of them directed the people to go somewhere safe.

"What's going on here?" Athena asked one of the knight.

"An army of demons are coming. I suggest you get ready before they come. We don't want last time to happen again right." The knight asked who suddenly have a solemn look as he remember last time but it suddenly vanish and continue preparing.

The 6 of them looked at each other and have one similar thought in mind, 'The time has come.'

They quickly scramble and went to get their armor and prepare for the upcoming battle.

They anxiously wait for the demons to arrive.

When they arrive, the demon king and his generals stood infront of the what seems to be like a massive number of demons lining.

"I suggest you humans surrender before this battle will start." The Demon King shouted.

"Never! You have to kill us first before that happens." The captain of the knights retaliated.

"If that's what you want then Demons, CHARGE!" The Demon King shouted and as if on cue the massive number of Demons charge while the Demon King and his generals stay put.

All the Knights charge at the massive number of Demons, even the 6 of them.

They were slicing or shooting (in Diana's case) to every demons they found.

"I don't think these Demons will increase anytime soon." Caleb shouted as he slice another demon.

"Let's just leave here and let the other knights handle this demons." Athena exclaimed and dodge a claw from one of the demon.

"Where are we going?? We can't just leave them like this." Alena said as she stabbed an approaching demon.

"I know but we need to end this quick or many will die." Athena answered and stab a demon.

"What do you suggest?" Diana asked as she shoot at a demon.

"We go directly to the demon king and his generals." Athena answered and sidestep to avoid getting split in half.

"Are you insane?" Zeus shouted as he roll out of the way.

"Like the old man said, These weapons are the only one who can kill them. I say we go for it and kill them. It might be the only way to stop this fast." Athena exclaimed and block a demon.

"I agree with Athena. Let's go for it." Apollo said while the other thought of it then nodded their heads.

They wait for Apollo to finished the demon his fighting with. After one last slice, they hurriedly searched for the demon king and his generals and end this once and for all.

*****
Author's Note:

Did you like Part 2 of The Story?? I hope you liked it. Part 3 will be coming soon so stay tuned.

Please leave your comment below and don't forget to hit that vote button. Thank you!!

Arissa_chan out!!