𝑾𝑬𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮

Start from the beginning

"Very very beautiful."Anne grins.

"Daddy play."Luna saids and brad pouts as he knows he can't.

"Baby not right now but I'll bet grandma take you see Jesse."brad saids.

"Yay."Luna puts her arms up.

"Alright missy,let's go Bradley is almost time."his mum kiss his cheek as she grabs Luna.

"I'm ready."brad smiles.

"I'm ready."brad whispers to himself.

//

"Alright in about a minute you're wife is about to walk through those doors."James whispers to brad.

"No his fiancé is."Connor saids.

"You can never let me be Sentimental."James scoffs at con making brad laughs.

Brad walks down the aisle with his mum as soft music plays brad kissed his mother cheek as she went to sit down,then the boys walk down the aisle with the bridesmaids,Jaclyn with James and Connor with Nat.then the sweetest sight brad ever seen Luna walking down the aisle throwing rose petals down from her basket as Connor girlfriend helps her.once she reached the end she sees brad and grins making brad heart swell.

"Daddy."she run towards him as he bend down and hugs her rubbing her back.

"Love you princess."brad kiss her head as brad mum picks her up and sit her down with her and Jesse.

Then the wedding song comes on and everyone stands up.

Tristan and violet behind those doors.

"You ready to become a Simpson."Tristan asked with a smile.

"More then you ever know."violet grins.

"You look beautiful,I'll can't believe my baby sister is getting married."Tristan saids as he wipes the tear off his face.

"Aw tris,I love you."she lay her head on his shoulder and he kissed her head.

Then the door open and they began
To walk down the alse,brad and violet eyes meet nothing but love between they can't believe the day has finally come,they are getting married.

They finally reached the end of the aisle and brad went to shake Tristan hand but Tristan pulled brad in a hug instead and thanked him for taking care of his baby sister and niece,brad nods as they pull away and violet and brad lace their fingers together as they walk up to the end the minister.

"Please be seated."the minister said and everyone sat down.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate a love,a beautiful love brad and violet knew each other for a year and half and that year and half was like a roller coaster,there was the fun and there was the scary but no matter what they always found each other,they fall in love so quick but their love is everlasting when brad is sad violet picked him back up,when violet is sad brad picked her back up they were made for each other they always have each other back.knowing them for those last few months have been absolutely honored I love watching them talk about each other it was very a blessing,Luna or aka Rosie has been their blessing violet being a single mother to brad taking them and loving them with all his heart their daughter is nothing but a beautiful sweet child that everyone adores,now without further a do brad your vows please."the minister said.

James hands brad his vow which gladly takes.

Brad takes a deep breath before opening his vows,brad grabs her hand as he starts his vows.

"Violet the moment I met you I'll fall in love with you,there's not a day that goes by when I don't love you,I love you so much that it hurts,you're my sunshine,my angel,my safe haven,my number one,my queen,my heart and most importantly my wife I'm so excited for what life has coming our way.even is expecting our family or just getting a puppy I'll be happy,I'm a proud father to our Luna and I'm proud a husband to you,you two mean so much to me and I'll plan on showing you how much,thank you for loving me and accepting me as me I love you so much violet more then you ever know."brad reads his vows as tears fall from his eyes as violet has the same.