》Fourteen《

Sorry for taking so long! It's been busy these past few days, so here's a doodle (totally not me) and a slightly longer chapter!

----

"

Today's the day!" Jungkook cheered, climbing over Jimin's limp, sleeping body to get out of bed. To say he was excited would be an understatement. Today he felt energized - the most energized he's felt in awhile.

Jimin groaned, pushing the excessively loud bunny off the bed with his foot, "You're being too loud..."

"Sorry, Jiminie," he giggled quietly. He'd feel bad if he weren't so bubbly today. He hobbled over to his blue backpack, picking out clothes that were appropriate for his work. "I'm just so excited for today! I've missed Taehyungie so much.."

The sleepy calico didn't respond, but rolled over, sprawling out with a hum. He'd gone back to sleep. Jungkook shrugged and walked into their attached bathroom, continuing with his morning routine. It felt a bit weird doing this without the blonde around.

When he deemed himself ready, he walked back into their room, quickly giving Jimin and Yoongi a soft kiss on the forehead before going into the living room. He was a little sad they wouldn't be tagging along to take him to work, but he understands that sleep is important to cat hybrids - or maybe they're just lazy.

Namjoon sat on the couch, still dressed in his pajamas because he had no other plans for the day, scrolling through his phone. He looked up to see the ravenette all dressed up - well, he'd look all dressed up if it weren't for the wrinkles in his clothes, but the backpack he stuffed them into was to blame for that. "You ready?" he asked, standing up.

Jungkook nodded with a hum, rocking on the ball of his foot, waiting to go. He didn't want to wake up the boys again. Namjoon smiled, patting his back, "Alright, let's go."

He walked behind Namjoon to his shiny red car, sitting in the front passenger seat with a smile. He's never sat in the front before! The strawberry blonde turned on the radio and began pulling out of the driveway.

"Are you excited to go back to work?" he asked, briefly glancing at Jungkook when he stopped at a red light.

With a smile, Jungkook nodded, "I'm mostly excited to see Seokjin and Hoseok. The job's not bad though."

Namjoon chuckled, "You're not wrong. It's usually the people that make jobs more tolerable."

"Yup." Jungkook hummed, leaning back into his seat, looking out the window. "I do like seeing the weird things people order though. That's my favorite part of the job!"

The driver bit his bottom lip, trying his best not to laugh, "You mean the chocolate milk with strawberry popping pearls?"

Jungkook gasped, "He told you about that! I feel so betrayed!" he giggled, holding a hand over his heart dramatically. "I'm gonna yell at him for that."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure you are," Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head. "Go easy on him, he's fragile."

"He's fragile?" Jungkook scoffed, snickering after. "Sure."

Soon they pulled up to the curb next to the cafe. A wide smile spread across Jungkook's face as he thought about his friends that he hadn't seen in what felt like forever.

"Well, we're here." Namjoon said, tapping the steering wheel with the tips of his fingers. "What time do you get off?"

Jungkook glanced at the clock in the car, "At 3 o'clock."