》Twelve《

Thank you for 700 reads!!🥳🎉🎉

Also, I have to say that I love reading everyones comments hehe it's a lot of fun

----

The first day Taehyung was gone was a bit hard for Jungkook. He stayed curled up next to Yoongi and Jimin, tears silently falling down his face as he tried his best not to wake them up. God, he missed Taehyung a lot.

When the other two hybrids woke up, Jungkook apologized for his tantrum when he'd arrived yesterday. He had no idea where Taehyung was taking him and then he was ditched. The blonde's wording didn't help much either, making it seem like he was giving Jungkook away. It broke Jungkook's heart.

He'd also explained his past and while it wasn't as bad as it could be, he still had a fear of being left behind. There were other hybrids that went into slavery and other disturbing lifestyles that they didn't choose and here he was complaining that his family had completely abandoned him in their empty home. Sometimes he felt a bit privileged..

Jimin had shed a few tears for him, hugging him tightly, "It's okay..he'll be back soon.."

And that's all he wanted to here from Taehyung.

That's exactly what he didn't hear from Taehyung.

For the rest of the day, the boys focused on taking Jungkook's mind off Taehyung. They played video games and snacked on cookies all day. Jungkook's heart swelled a bit that day. He was so thankful for Yoongi and Jimin. They were always there for him and one day he hopes to be able to return the favor if ever necessary.

Later that night, everyone was eating at the dinner table. Namjoon had made a ton of food! He thanked Namjoon for a delicious dinner and devoured as much as possible. Namjoon chuckled, "Slow down, the food's not going anywhere!"

"Sorry.." he giggled, slowing down. If dinner was going to be this good, he was excited for the week that he was staying with them. He was staying for a week right? That's what Taehyung said.

In the middle of dinner, Namjoon's phone went off. He furrowed his eyebrows, excusing himself to go answer it. Not even five minutes later, he came back, tapping Jungkook's shoulder and held out the phone for him.

"It's Taehyung. He just got settled at his hotel." he explained, phone still extended for him to take.

His eyes widened, sparkling with excitement. He quickly took the phone and pressed it to his ear, "Hello?"

Namjoon leaned into his other ear, whispering, "You should go into the boys' room while you talk to him. We'll be out here when you're done."

The ravenette nodded, scampering off to the boys' room, sitting on Yoongi's bed, "How was your flight, Taehyungie?"

"It was decent. Very long. At least I didn't have a screaming child behind me." Taehyung chuckled, exhaustion dripping off his voice as he spoke. Jungkook giggled despite never been on a plane. He didn't know what the experience was like.

They went quiet for a minute. Nothing but the sound of hushed breathing before Jungkook broke it, "I miss you..."

"I know you do...I miss you too, Kookie..." he yawned into the phone. There was shuffling in the background and Jungkook assumed he'd laid down.

"What paintings did you bring?" he asked, tapping his hand on his thigh. He'd never felt this anxious speaking to Taehyung. Maybe it was because he was still upset that he'd just left him, but he wasn't going to bring it up.