》Eight《

Thank you for 400 reads!! 🎉
I've never had a job before and I'm sure you can tell 😂 sorry, I'm trying my best hehe
----

~1 week time skip~

"I'm quitting my job today." Taehyung sat back, sipping his hot chocolate with a tone of power in his voice.

Seokjin gasped, gripping the table in front of him, "Really?"

Taehyung nodded, setting his hot chocolate on the table and folded his arms over his chest,"Yup. I'm going to finish my shift, get my paycheck and then quit."

"That means you can start tomorrow!" Seokjin cheered, throwing his hands into the air and kicked his feet around. He laughed, a mischievous smile on his face. "Finally! A day off!"

The blonde raised his eyebrows, giving Seokjin a funny look, "You own this place. You can close it whenever you want."

"Why would I want to do that?" he asked, this time raising an eyebrow at Taehyung. "More money if I stay open. Plus, I have a lot of business. I don't want to disappoint by randomly being closed."

Taehyung nodded, "You've got a point, but," he leaned forward, his tone changing to a more serious one. "I've got a question."

"Alright. Shoot." Seokjin calmed down, sensing the change. 

Taehyung cracked his knuckles randomly - not to be menacing, but just to do it - and said, "For the past week I've had to leave Jungkook at home - alone." he explained, drumming his newly cracked fingers on the table. "When I start working here, could I bring him with me? He could hang out upstairs?"

"Of course!" Seokjin agreed, nodding. "I don't mind!"

Getting up, Taehyung engulfed the cafe owner in a hug, "Thank you so much!" he smiled, wide. He didn't want to leave Jungkook alone after knowing what his previous owners did. He'd calmed down after telling Taehyung, but he wanted to make sure he never felt doubtful about Taehyung's promise.

"You know, I had an idea," he paused, still thinking about the thought. "What if I hired Jungkook as well?"

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, unsure about the offer but thinking about it, "I don't know how well that'd work..."

Seokjin took a bite of carrot cake, "I think it'd be good for him."

"He barely even does chores at home.." he trailed off. He spoiled Jungkook a little too much, but that's not to be mentioned. He'd rather do the chores and let Jungkook be lazy. Jungkook didn't seem to mind that and most of the time when he's at work, he sat on the couch with Taehyung's shirt on, eating mini donuts.

"Have you even tried to give him any chores?" Seokjin pushed, raising an eyebrow. The look on his face told Taehyung that he knew he spoiled him. Taehyung had always given him the vibes as an owner that didn't allow the hybrid to do anything - chore wise. He would never force him to do something he didn't want to do (except for taking showers and wearing his own clothes. He'd much rather wear Taehyung's).

The blonde puckered his lips, tapping his fingers together innocently, "No..."

"Then how would you know he wouldn't do well if you don't make him do anything?" Seokjin laughed, rolling his eyes incredulously. 

Taehyung gaped, trying to come up with something, "I-it's only been a week..." he bit his bottom lip. "It's only been a week since I adopted him. I want him to get comfortable.."

The cafe owner laughed, throwing himself back into his chair, "If you're there, he's probably already comfortable. When I found him, he hardly spoke to me!"