》Thirteen 《

Thank you for 800 reads!! 🎉🎉

I'm so sorry for taking so long to update 😓 I spent all of last week getting caught up on school work I missed :( I'll work hard on getting back on track!

----

The third day that Jungkook stayed over at Namjoon's house he recieved no call from Taehyung. Absolutely nothing. No text or voicemail saying he couldn't call. It'd be a lie if Jungkook said he wasn't disappointed.

He was disappointed. Taehyung had been disappointing him a lot lately. First, he didn't even get to spend the blonde's birthday with him and he flies off to another country, he takes his paintings without permission and doesn't even call. But maybe he was busy? He was given a pass for the day.

"It's okay," Namjoon reassured, patting his back. He could see in the small bunny's eyes that he was upset. "I'm sure he'll call tomorrow. How about we do something fun tomorrow too?"

Jungkook nodded, whispering, "Okay." before turning and entering the boy's room. He wasted no time to snuggle up to Yoongi.

He wrapped himself around Yoongi, laying his head on his shoulder. The tortoiseshell leaned closer, running his fingers through the ravenette's soft hair. "Don't think about it too much." he mumbled.

"I'm trying.." Jungkook sighed, closing his eyes.

"Good." Yoongi said quietly, falling asleep. His fingers still wove through Jungkook's hair, making him more tired, but he still found it difficult to fall asleep that night. He stared at the dark ceiling sadly until he eventually fell into a light sleep.

The fourth day Namjoon took them to an aquarium. He was tired of seeing the hybrids sit around, doing nothing - that and he'd promised Jungkook to do something fun.

Jimin bounced in place, waiting by the door, "I love the aquarium!" he squealed excitedly.

"I've never been to an aquarium before." Jungkook admitted, imagining what it could look like. He didn't really know what to picture.

The calico giggled, "There's a lot of cool fish and sometimes you can touch them!" he used his hands to explain. "There's sharks and stingrays and turtles!"

"Stingrays?" Jungkook gulped. Those didn't sound very pleasant to him. "They have those?"

"Yeah! You can touch them, too!" Jimin nodded, intertwining his hand with Jungkook's and swung them around.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "Won't they sting you?"

"No, silly!" the calico giggled more. "They do something to them so they won't sting you."

The bunny decided to trust Jimin's word. Obviously he knows more since he's been to one before. Maybe stingrays won't be as scary as he thinks they are.

Once they arrived at the aquarium and paid for their tickets, Jimin ran up to one of the tanks, shoving his face against the glass, "Look!" he called out, waving for Jungkook to stand next to him. "Look at the stingrays! They look so cool! I wanna touch it!" he giggled.

"We can do that later." Namjoon chuckled, pulling the awestruck boys away from the glass. They'd only had to pull Yoongi away from one tank and that was one full of jellyfish. He liked watching them move around - something about it was very satisfying and calming to him.

Finally, they arrived at the seahorse exhibit, which Jungkook decided was his favorite. His eyes were wide as he changed angles, trying to find the best place to look at them. "They're so cute!" he gasped.