》Eleven《

A surprise second update! Hehe this is a other reason it took me so long! I felt like an extra long chapter wasn't enough of an apology hehe

Most of the time while I wrote this chapter I was watching Kitchen Nightmares lol people are so stupid on that show like how're you gonna hire Gordon to fix your restaurant and then tell him you don't want help 🥴 something ain't adding up

----

Bling!

Taehyung groaned, turning over onto his other side. He ignored the annoying sound.

Bling! Bling! Bling!

He stuck his ear against Jungkook's chest, pulling a pillow over the other as if it would block it. It stopped for awhile.

Bling! Bling! Bling!

"Taehyungie, turn your phone off!" Jungkook muttered, his eyes still closed and ears pulled back. The shrill noise hurt his sensitive hearing. 

The blonde groaned again, upset that he had to move to grab the annoying device. His phone was blowing up with notifications from Twitter and Instagram. His eyebrows furrowed as he unlocked his phone to see what was going on.

There were comments, private messages and others' posts, all wishing him a happy birthday, "It's not my birthday...." he drawled, confused with sleepiness. He pulled down the bar at the top, checking the date. "Oh my God, it's my birthday!"

Jungkook whined, covering his ears, "What's going on?

"It's my birthday, Jungkookie!" he giggled lowly, his voice still rough. "All of my online fans are wishing me a happy birthday!"

The bunny nodded, not opening his eyes, and snuggled up against Taehyung, "Happy birthday..." he smiled faintly. "Now go back to sleep, it's too early..."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "Says the one who's always up before me."

"It's my day off!" Jungkook hummed with sass. "I can sleep in if I want to!"

"It's my day off too!" Taehyung chuckled, waking up. He climbed out of bed, resulting in a scowl from Jungkook.

 The bunny waved his arms, trying to pull Taehyung back into bed. Sadly, he was unsuccessful, resulting in a dopey pout. Taehyung began moving things around in the room, making loud noise that Jungkook didn't have patience for. He opened an eye, staring at Taehyung, "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna paint something quickly as a thank you for my fans!" he grinned, positioning a canvas on the easel. Paint brushes were lined up on the stand and a palette full of bright paints. 

Gasping, Jungkook sat up in bed, covered cutely in blankets, "Can I join?"

The blonde shot him a look that screamed "really?" and pursed his lips. His foot tapped against the tarp he'd laid on the floor to prevent staining, pretending to think, "No."

"What? Why not?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, his pout deepening. Taehyung was just teasing him - he'd never tell Jungkook that he couldn't paint with him, but it was just so cute to see his pouty reaction. 

He started laughing, covering his mouth as he let out funny choked giggles. Quickly, he caught himself, turning his face to the canvas as he pretended to begin painting, "Because I said so."

"That's not a reason!" he argued, bunching the blankets in his hands frustratedly. His large doe eyes sparkled sadly as he stared at Taehyung as he ' painted '.