The hospital.. *dun dun dun*

Magsimula sa umpisa

Everything went dead silent for a split second, it was almost eerie, when Kaidan literally burst out laughing making me even more nervous.

"Hmm.. You've got spunk darling. Maybe it's because you're too naïve or you are just plain stupid." He says while a little grin appears on his handsome face, as if he knows something I don't.

Wait did I just think he's handsome? Oh no..

Lucas walked out of the room, calling Kaidan as he did so.

Suddenly Kaidan went silent, and stared at me for a few moments.

"What?" I snapped.

"Girl, I like you more everyday. No one ever talks to him like you did now." Kaidan stated with a smile creeping on his face.

"Can't imagine why... He's such a delight." I rolled my eyes as the sarcastic remark left my lips.

"See you later." Kaidan said before he left.

I sigh, as I wipe my face with my hand continuing on to my hair.

Dammit I need clothes and a phone.

Well fuck this shit I'm not a prisoner, so I left the room cautiously. I walked around until I spotted a land line phone. I quickly rushed to it as silent as possible, calling a cab. Luckily I have a few dollars on me and accounts at some boutiques.

I went outside and waited about 5 minutes for the cab until it arrived.

I quickly hopped in, giving directions to a nearby boutique. Soon after I was dropped off and paid the cab driver.

I walked into the boutique, grabbing some shirts, pants and shoes that falls within a reasonable range of my taste. Afterwards I quickly made my way to the under garments section, grabbing some underwear, bra's and socks. Lucky for me this boutique also have a select range of phones. I picked a touch screen smart phone and made my way to the counter. As I put everything down, I saw a hand reach out with a little black rectangular shape towards the lady behind the sales counter. I froze immediately.

I kept my gaze on the sales lady, and by the look on her face I could tell she was lovestruck.

My heart rate picked up. I started to breath uneasy and I felt super nervous. After a short pause, I heard the woman ask me something.

I shook my head and squinted my eyes.

"Miss?" I hear the woman's voice again.

"Huh?" I bubble unknowingly.

"Will that be all?" She asks as she refer to the stuff on the counter.

"Ye.. Yes.." I stutter like a zombie.

She swiped the card and gave it back to the hand that bestowed it to her. She packed everything neatly and handed it to me. I took it gracefully but got stopped by the same hand, grabbing me by the shoulder.

"Let me." His gentle voice almost demanded.

I handed it over and started walking again.

As I got outside, I saw that beautiful monster. I stopped dead in my tracks to admire it. I know its just a car... But it's just so damn incredibly hot.

Lucas walked past me and to the car. He put my bags away in the trunk, walking around to open the passenger door for me.

"Come on." He said while gesturing for me to get in. I sighed, slowly making my way to the car. I got in and waited patiently for us to go back to his house.

He got in, started the car and off we drove.

After a few minutes we were back at the familiar mansion that was his.