You're kidding, right?

I stared at them. They stared at me with soulless eyes which I could see the depths of hell in.

They kept on circling me, as if sizing me up.

Once more our eyes met and we stared at each other with such tensity, only the low warning of their growling heard.

Then, it went quiet and they sat down, like they are waiting for orders.

Unsure of what was happening, I subconciously addressed them.

"Uh... Nice hounds.." I used the most meek voice I could utter out. Just now they rip me apart for being too dominant. Not even kidding...

They all gave a bark in unison, which made me jump.

The door opened and in walked Nikolai and Tessa.

"Well would you look at that." Tessa said smiling and pointing towards where me and the hounds are.

Nikolai gave me a tense stare, and I broke eye contact to carefully address the situation in front of me once more.

"Come." Tessa ordered, and then turned to leave. Nikolai gave me a last look before motioning for me to follow them.

I gracefully stepped around the soldier like hellhounds, walking very slow and straight for the door, my heart pounding hard.

When I got out of view of the hounds and my heart started to calm down, I absentmindedly walked straight into Nikolai. He stared down at me and I could almost see regret forming on his face.

"What is-" I was cut off by Tessa telling me to get a move.

Nikolai just stared blankly at me now and before I knew it I was pushed into a room with Tessa and she stuck another syringe in my neck.

I just gasped before everything went numb and black... A slightly unnerving comfort folding over me.

***********************************

Umm... Hi guys.

I am so sorry for this eternal wait. I just... I kinda lost my appetite for writing. But, yesterday I just got this sudden urge to write again. Next chapter will be up soon.

Still love me??

Freakynikki 👿