The camping weekend (Part 2)

*Honnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkk*

I jump up, icecold shivers running down my spine from the fright I got hearing that awful, annoying sound.

I wipe my face with my hands then combing through my hair with my fingers.

I hear a teacher outside shouting something. It's still dark out. One question comes to mind: Whyyyy???

I yawn and stretch myself.

I cover myself up then unzip my tent, poking my head out.

I see the reason for the comotion.

The big B, as in breakfast.

It's not human to be up this early.

I gathered up what little will I had to be up at this horrific hour and made my way over to where breakfast was.

I scanned the table set up for breakfast, and grabbed some buttered toast and an apple.

Just as I turn around to walk, I almost bumped into someone. I stared straight at his toned chest.

Oh lord help me.

"Hey Lyn." His soft voice rang in my ears.

"Oh, um hello Danny." I greet him softly back.

"Wait for me?" He asks hopeful.

I just nod in agreement.

I waited for him to grab breakfast, when he met back up with me we walked over to a log and sat down.

"Sleep well?" He asks to try and keep the mood light.

"Okay and you?" I ask back just to be polite.

"No I feel like shit." He says in an almost still thinking about it tone of voice.

I burst out laughing and he just smiles at me.

Then a presence towered over us.

"Hey guys. Mind if I join in?" Kaidan just asked to be polite but he already took a seat next to me as soon as those words had left his mouth.

I just clear my throat and eat my toast.

"So Danny, what's up bro?" Kaidan asks out of nowhere.

Danny just shrug.

"Nothing man. With you?" He reverses the question.

"Same. We should hang out sometime. It's been a while." Kaidan states as if it's the most normal thing on earth.

I just sit there listening to those two bickering back and forth. You can almost taste the sarcasm coming from both sides.

Once I finished, I interrupted them.

"Okay, so when you two love birds are done with..." I gesture with my hands a circle motion between the two, "Whatever this is, I will be over there getting some coffee." And with that said I got up and started walking to where the coffee and tea table was.

I heard both of them quickly jumping up and following me.

As I reach the table I grab a coffee and add 3 sugars. Just as I was bringing the cup to my lips, the teacher announced that there's agendas for today and tomorrow on the table to his left.

Kaidan and Danny both come to stand infront of me with coffees.

"So Lyn... How do you feel after last night?" Kaidan asks with a smirk.

I immediately freeze. My eyes shot up to look at him, then Danny.

I could see Danny was a bit pissed off at that question, and I saw his jaw clench a bit.

"Umm... I feel fine thanks." I cut it short so no additional questions could be added to my answer.

Kaidan just grinned at the response he got out of Danny. He is such a dick sometimes.

"Look, I am not dating any of you, so please stop your little charade of jealousy games. Get over it." I said matter of factly.

That sure shut him up.

I left the two of them and walked over to the table with the agenda on it.

I grabbed one and casually read through it.

Satuday: 7 am- 9am, hiking to Waterhole.

9am-3pm : Enjoying Waterhole.

3pm-5pm : Hiking back to camp.
5pm-6pm : Getting ready for bonfire at lake.

6pm- 12am : Enjoy yourselves respectfully.

Sunday: 8am-9am, Breakfast.

9am-10am : Packing up camp.

10am: Everyone leaves back to town.

And that's our schedule. Sounds nice enough.

As I was enjoying my coffee I could see the sun rising.

It was beautiful.

I got lost in thought, thinking about my birthday soon and also my wedding. I know I don't want it, but I can't help wondering what my dress will look like and my wedding venue. Would I even have a say in the matter?

Then my mind drifted to Sabrina.

Sabrina.

Perfect looking Sabrina.

With her perfect black curls cascading on her beautiful perfect white skin and gorgeous dark green eyes. I hate her already. I know it's so childish of me.

I sigh as I shake back to reality.

Better go get dressed.

I walk to my tent and get inside rumaging for clothes.

Just as I'm about to undress, I hear the teacher yell: "Remember your swimsuits!"

So I grab mine and put it on under my day clothes.

------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I'm going to pause here for now. Don't hate. This camp is ass long. So I'm writing it in parts. Sorry.

Bare with me because it will be worth it. I hope... Hmmm... Maybe I should murder someone?.. No? Yes? Oehhhh I know! Bring in a unicorn that can cry chocolate milk! Lol just kidding. I'm weird like that don't mind me.

Anyway my little freaks, hope you like the book.

Give some feedback! Come on! I don't scratch eyes out that insult me. Well... Maybe... Heehee.

I'll update soon again.

Freakynikki ^()^