Propoganda

Lucas POV

It's been 3 months since Stormlyn disappeared.

Three awful fucking months of not knowing. No note. No phonecall. No nothing. Not even death threats for ransom money.

I've been cooped up in this god forsaken mansion, my father breathing down my neck. He is not happy to say the least.

I'm suppose to marry Stormlyn on her 18th birthday, which is less than a week away.

I slam my fists down on the sturdy study desk, but it cracks like a delicate china piece underneath my growing rage.

How is this possible? How did this happen?

The rogue vampires are more openly attacking us and the Lycans have been getting restless with all this bloodshed.

I can't deal with an uprising from them too.

So that's why I have a meeting today with some of their leaders.

I sigh and ran a hand through my hair and down my face.

"What am I going to do?" I ask out desperately.

"Well.. you could mope around or get yourself together." Kaidan so helpfully added.

I grab the nearest thing on the table and throw at his head.

"I know that you idiot!" I roared with anger.

He dodged it and casually look at where the vase crashed then back at me with a pointed look.

"You know Lucas, she's strong. If she was dead, someone would have send something of hers to you as a warning." He calmly states.

I let out a huff.

"She's my mate. And also she's human. Don't you think it's ironic how she disappeared right after a rogue attack on our engagement party?" I stated the words through clenched teeth.

Kaidan sighed.

"Look, brother, she's going to be alright. I know she will. She knows how to survive. She's got a strong will. After all, she is one of a kind." He said more loudly this time, adding some seriousness to it.

I sigh in defeat. He is right. She is one of a kind. A kind my enemies would grab with both arms and legs and if necessary, mouth too.

She is litterally the only thing on earth in existence that can destroy me and my empire.

Rage soars through my body once more and I hit the desk with so much force it splinters to pieces.

"I need to get results!" I angrily shout.

"I have someone that is following a lead. I should have some answers later this afternoon." Kaidan states before adding: "You are not the only one who cares about her, brother."

Then he walks away.

Bastard.

"Just get me results! Anything!" I growled out after him.

I slouch down onto a nearby chair, defeated and desperate.

"She must think I'm not looking for her, that I do not care." I voice the words absent mindedly.

"Perhaps." Sabrina agreed while slowly waltzing into my study.

I ignore her and just stare out the window, contenplating.

She goes to the nearby bookshelf, picking at books.

"Maybe she ran away." She said while frowning.

Instantly I got angry at her words.

"That is absurd. She was in no fit state to run away. Especially since she's human also." I was convinced of this.

"Alright. But what if she left willingly? There was no sign of struggles as I recall." She says while still browsing through books.

I shift my attention to her.

"Why are you so intent on trying to convince me she left on her own accord?" I glared at her suspiciously.

"I am not. I am just ruling out all the possibilies, starting with most obvious ones. You may recall it was once my duty to think that way." She pushes a book back, turning her attention my way now.

I look intently at her while thinking. She is right on that. It was once her duty to think such things.

She stared back at me and before long broke the silence.

"No matter, I shall look into some interesting leads I found." And with that she disappeared.

I feel so hopeless. Never have a mortal have this effect on me.

I guess there is only one thing left to do now: get ready to meet with the Lycan leaders.

************************************

Welp there is your chappy.

Happy? No? What happened to our girl? :0

You will find out soon enough muhahaha

Freakynikki 👿