Night of terrors

I stood there, unbelieving.

What is going on?

Why am I here?

A million questions ran through my mind and I was pacing up and down.

Then I realized I still had the silk nightware in my hand.

Just as I was about to throw it, I heard keys rattling, startling me.

I froze as Lucas came into sight.

He just stood there with his hands in his suit pockets.

I gave a weak step backwards, when he spoke.

"What did I tell you to do, Stormlyn?" His voice cold and never betraying his emotions.

I kept quiet.

"Answer. Me." He gritted through his teeth.

"To wear this." I said softly as I was lifting the fabric up in the air.

"And why aren't you?" He asks much calmer.

"I don't know why I'm here." I said confused.

"This is punishment. I want to see your body in that nightwear now!" He ended his sentence in a yell.

I cringed at his harshness.

"Now Stormlyn!" He yelled again.

This time I jumped and went to the small cubicle bathroom.

I shakily changed into the said nightie, and slowly emerged from the bathroom back to the cell.

"Come here." He ordered.

"No." I challenged him.

"Get over here right now or regret it!" He growled at me.

I walked slowly towards him, feeling so exposed to the man I can barely stand. I know I said we can try, but he makes it so difficult for me. He is so... emotionless and cruel.

"Turn around." His sharp voice had me shaking.

I turned around slowly, my back facing him.

In a swift move I felt his presence directly behind me. I felt like throwing up.

"You smell so nice.." He complimented as he took a sniff at my collarbone area.

His hands gripped my hips, pulling me into him.

"Now.. we are going to play a little game... And should you lie to me.. The consequences will be up to you." He purred into my ear.

"What game?" I question terrified.

"I'm going to mention a few things, and if you are guilty, I get to bite you. If not, you get to not be bitten. It's a simple yes or no game." He whispers into my ear and a shiver ran down my spine from fear.

"Now.. Have you ever lied to me?" He asks knowingly. The bastard knew I did.

"Yes." I reply simply.

"Mmm. Correct." He licks my neck and I tremble.

"Have you ever kissed another man while betrothed to me?" He asks while grazing my neck with his teeth.

"Ye- yes.." I quiver in fear awaiting some sort of painful punishment.

"I have to admit. Thought you would deny it." He mused in my ear.

"Okay... Final question.." He gripped my hips harder and I let out a soft whimper. Silent tears are now running down my cheeks.

"Have you slept with another man while betrothed to me?" He questions with a hint of anger surfacing in his voice.

"I..-" I started to explain but he cut me off.

"Think carefully before you answer. If you lie to me.. You will hate me forever. If you tell me the truth.. You will hate me even more." He threatens as his mouth leaves butterfly kisses on my shoulder.

I have no way out of this. I might as well just accept his punishment and deal with it, I was stupid and naive enough to think he won't find out. But he did.

Why else would he ask me these questions?

"Please." I started to beg softly.

"That's not an answer." He suddenly bit down my shoulder and I screamed in pain, trying to get away from his death grip.

He released himself from my shoulder and spoke again.

"Let's try again, shall we?" He shoved me more towards the bed. I frantically tried to push back against him, but he just chuckled at my weak attempts.

"Now." He said as he stopped pushing.

I had to atleast try and make the punishment less painful. Maybe I could reason with him.

"Lucas.. Please. I will do watever you want." I begged him.

"Oh yes you will." He smiled darkly before giving me a final push sending me collapsing on the bed.

I thought u guys deserved an update. Thank u so much for the support.

Hope u enjoyed!

Fteakynikki ^()^