"My fault." I mumbled.

"It's okay...I like it." She smirked.

I smiled at her, entering her once again then fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

Cassie Davis
2:25pm
"Ava, please don't pull aunties hair." I pleaded, begging for my niece to let go.

She giggled, thinking I was playing with her and simply continued to do so. The girl was in her terrible two's already and she just turned two not to long ago. Getting into damn there everything she could get her hands on.

"Aight

"Aight. It's time to put you in your high chair...it's snack time anyways." I huffed, lifting Ava up and putting her into her high chair.

I poured a couple of those Gerber baby bite things onto her little table, taking a few for myself.

"Some for youuuu and some for me." I laughed, scrunching up my nose and tickling her neck causing her to giggle.

"Tee-tee!" My nephew called, pulling on my shirt.

"Yes Jaden?" I politely answered, turning around to see what he wanted

"Can you please please pleaseeeeeee color with me?" He asked, tugging on my arm.

"Of course baby, go and get the crayons." I smiled watching as he ran to go and get them.

My niece and nephew were the loves of my life. They never gave me any problems at two and five. I remember when Chris told me she was pregnant with Jaden. I was so happy for her. Her and her boyfriend at the time we're going through it and thats what pushed him off the edge to leave her.

She had to take care of Jaden for three years all by herself at only 21. It was sad seeing such a beautiful child grow up without a daddy. Chris often cried to me on the phone and talked about her struggles. I helped her out at times with money and emotional support but that pretty much stopped after she met her husband.