T E N

"Wait!-" you yell.

But He Pulls The Trigger

"Dead?" Jin yells to Yoongi, who's gun is smoking.

Yoongi nods.

"Damnit Yoongi." Jungkook sighs, running his hand down his face.

The others come running out to stand beside the youngest and oldest, all looking a little startled. Taehyung and Jimin are bruised and have clothes ripped, however now they have an arm wrapped around each other in a brotherly manner.

"Well, funs over now. What do we do with her?" Hoseok asks to no one in particular.

"You couldn't of shot her in the leg or something?" Namjoon directs his attention to Yoongi.

"I mean what were we really gonna do with her? She was of no use now that taehyung is out."

"C'mon Yoongi, we could of had some more fun with her." Jimin whines.

"Yeah, I didn't even get to finished what I started." He glares, stepping off the porch to face Yoongi. Taehyung has a knife hidden in his sleeve and slips it into is palm the closer he gets to Yoongi.

Taehyung wraps his arm around yoongi's neck, "And when did things around here become your decision?"

"Tae..." Yoongi leads off.

"Don't 'tae' me, you know you don't control what happens when I'm around." Taehyung has the knife held in his grip now, he flexes his hand before swinging the knife till it pierces into yoongis pale neck.

Yoongis eyes burst open as the knife hangs still in his neck arteries, blood trickling out and he gasps. His cold hands grip onto the weapon as he desperately tries not to pull it out, he knows it's not a good idea because as soon as he pulls it out he'll bleed to death. But then again...he knows he's dead anyway.

Everyone else is frozen, they weren't expecting this to happen but if they interfere they'll end up just as dead as Yoongi.

"Pull it out." Taehyung sneers. "Pull it out or we leave you to die along side her."

Yoongi shakes his head, choking and gasping on his own breath still.

Taehyung steps up to him again and grips him by the neck, staring the elder down before painfully slow pulling the knife out.

Yoongi holds his flat palm over the wound, preventing more blood from escaping, Taehyung scoffs and walks back inside and once gone the rest tend to Yoongi.

"Fuck Yoongi." Seokjin sniffs, eyes glassy, he removes his shirt and holds firm pressure against his neck. Yoongi smiles to his secret lover, eyes wet. "Just let me go.."

For criminals they all had a soft spot for each other, a bond, love even, that they would never verbally admit.

And as they laid Yoongi to rest beside your trashed body they mourned silently. Anger bubbling inside at taehyung.

*

"Taehyung, you can't keep doing this shit. Remember your place and worth in this group, it's 5 against 1." Jungkook lectures, he knows taehyung has more of a chance of listening to him since they have a longer history together.

"Don't speak unless you would like to join the others...I don't care how long we've known each other jungkook, we aren't family."

Ouch. Jungkook thinks.

"You know what, fuck you taehyung. We're all leaving tomorrow morning...without you." Jungkook retorts, storming off.

As jungkook walked off rather huffy, taehyung let out a menacing laugh.

What a waste. Maybe they should have left him to perish in that cell. Jungkook shakes his head.

*

Early before the crack of dawn, five bodies left through the door they entered no more than 10 hours ago.

They drove off and headed for the mountains, anywhere that would be unreachable and locatable to taehyung.

They hoped he died along with his regrets.
———————————————————————
Sorry this is short 😐