N I N E

You were forced by Jungkook and Jimin who accompanied you in the back seat to have your head in between their legs, effectively blocking you from seeing where you were located.

It was a smart move. They couldn't trust you.

But it made everything for you so much harder. If you called the police what would you say? You wouldn't know where you are.

Small dribbles of water leaked from your eyes as throughout the whole drive Jimin rubbed his palm up and down the backs and insides of your thighs, and jungkook held your wrists together in a firm lock.

You sobbed, back moving up and down with your whimpers.

Eventually the car came to a halt and you were pushed out, you barely had time to regain your bearings before taehyung was jogging out of the car to pick you up.

He pushed open the door to the house in front of you, it wasn't anything special but it looked like a nice home. It was so cold inside that once he stepped inside with you, you involuntarily shivered and wrapped your arms around your body.

"No one interrupt." Taehyung warned, stepping inside a room and closing the door.

"He's gonna fuck her isn't he?" Namjoon sighed out to the rest.

"Most likely." Hoseok nodded.

"Right...where were we?" Taehyung dropped you, quiet literally, on the floor.

"...ah yes! We were getting acquainted. Right, so, you don't know why I was in there?" He grabs the wooden chair beside him and sits on it backwards, legs either side of the backrest.

"No.."

"Well there was quiet a few offences, I wouldn't personally call them that but I'll use your terminology. So these events all happened pretty frequently, and I was never caught or deemed suspicious, until one neighbour hood I was in heard screaming and called the cops before I could get away. Anyway, you've heard of drug trafficking I'm sure, correct?"

You nod slowly.

"Well I've sold my fair amount of drugs in my life time and I always sold them locally and did well, people came to me often for another dose, but I wanted to grow bigger with it, so of course I started an overseas business for the drugs. I'd also gotten much rarer and stronger drugs like Hydromorphone, oxymorphone and others like Desomorphine. I'd made a name for myself by doing this and because of the popularity I knew I should stop before authorities found me.

Second on the list was rape and murder, I didn't have a very supportive family growing up, my sister was the favourite child and I envied her for that. Still do. Well one day my mother and father went out for the night and it was only my sister and I. We rarely spoke, she didn't like me and I her. But I snapped that night, I thought of how well she had it compared to me, how mum and dad loved her so I snuck into her room while she was asleep, pulled her tiny shorts off and fucked her."

You cover your mouth with your hand. You're speechless, how could he do that to someone let alone his own sister, his own blood. "You're sick." You spit at his shoes.

"So I've been told." He grins, popping his knuckles. "So after I finished with her I knew she'd tell everyone so I did what I had to do. I grabbed her pillow, shoved it down over her face and suffocated her. I've killed a few other people too but that's not important."

You bend your knees up to your chest, frightened for yourself now.

Taehyung's evil chuckle startles you, "C'mon I wouldn't do that to you...not unless you gave me a reason too anyway."