E I G H T

Dead? No.

You'd simply passed out from the adrenaline, stress and terrifying danger your life was in.

And so like a light switch your body turned off. Yoongi had shot dave. He easily could have turned you to a pool of blood but shot Dave instead. Greatful? Yes.

But you know it wasn't out of the decency of his heart. No. They still need you. What good are you to them if you're dead?

So after your quick blackout your eyes flicked open again and your heart pounded. You were on the hard concrete ground, looking around you saw the guards that once securely surrounded the car jungkook was located in, were now dead on the ground too.

Yoongi slowly approached you, his shoes breaking the deafening silence on the gravel. Now in front of you, the gun aimed at the top of your skull you looked up to face him.

"Give me a reason not to blow your brain into your throat." He cocked the trigger, proving he was serious.

"H-how do you expect to get taehyung out without me..?"

He scoffed. "Now, now. We could easily slaughter the rest of the guards like animals and get him out. Besides, that stunt you pulled back there.."

You gulp.

"..oh? You think I didn't see you? Whispering about to this corpse," He nods his head towards Dave. "Poor little y/n. Thought you could tell the big strong men and they'd have it covered right? We'd go back to our cells and you'd sleep peacefully? Wrong."

This is where you now notice the other 5, including jungkook who steps out from the car, walking towards you.

You grab Yoongi's leg, begging with your teary eyes and sniffly nose. "Please. Please, I'll help you get him out. Don't kill me..."

"What do you think boys...?" He looks out to the rest.

"Hmm, well, even if she's completely useless now she'd come in all sorts of great use in other ways." Jimin comments, causing Hoseok to chuckle, "You sick bastard."

"Let her. Let her help. If she fails or gets us into more problems then we kill her. Alright?" Jin speaks.

The group nods.

*

Jungkook, being one of the strongest, holds onto you while you guide him through the hallways, he has a tight and excruciatingly painful grip on your arms, nails included.

The rest follow suit, watching out for the guards and anyone else who dared get in the way.

You're at the highest part of the building, where all the solitary confinement souls are found. Where taehyung is found.

You on your arrival there didn't miss the smug grins and cheers from other inmates, clearly impressed and happy upon your lack of authority.

Once you reach taehyungs cell, room 666, jungkook pushes you towards it, "Open it. Now."

There is a tiny, and when you say tiny you mean tiny, gap in the door for whatever evil person lies within to look out, and as the keys jingle on the chain a face appears, eyes directly inline with said gap.

You step back, freaked out. You have no idea who this man is, only a name. Kim taehyung. Clearly Dave and the rest don't feel too strongly about him, putting him in room 666 when the cell count only goes up to 100. God, you'd actually heard a story about it, he'd been put inside this cell because everyone thought he was literally the human embodiment of satan.

And that story along with the tales the rest of the boys had told you, was enough to have you shaking at the knees.

The keys twist and the door creaks, taehyung is quick to push it open completely. You stare up at him, gulping. He's scary.