F O U R

One month later

You'd spoken with a rather reluctant and bipolar Hoseok, he was difficult as always. He certainly enjoyed how frustrated you got when he wouldn't respond or answer you properly. Of course you'd hide it for as long as humanly possible but he was rather good at making you snap.

What confused you more was when some days he'd be super sweet and giggly around you. You enjoyed those days.

As per usual you drove yourself to work and entered into Hoseok's room.

But he wasn't there.

You scoped around the small room, even counting the men inside. There was only 11. Yep, he was definitely gone.

"Namjoon?" You spoke catching his attention. "Where is Hoseok?"

He thought for a minute. "He was in here. I've got no idea where he would run off to. It's not even 11 yet."

You checked your watch. 10:33. Where is he and how did he get out?

You nodded briefly at namjoon. "That's okay, thanks anyway." You hurriedly headed off the main ward and into the office.

You find David's office, he's the head in charge.

"Ah y/n! What can I do for you?" He greets.

"Well," you start, thinking over your words. "I went to go see Hoseok again and he's not in his cell. No one in the cell remembers him leaving. So I feel like one of the guards might have a connection with him and has taken him out."

He nods with a light smile on his face. "I'm glad you're doing your job well, you're very observant. But no need to worry he's actually next door."

Your mouth drops open. "Great. My god I was so worried."

"You can head in if you lik-"

The frosted glass door opens and Hoseok steps in. "Worried were you y/n?" He wiggles his brows at you.

"Shut it. I was just making sure you weren't up to anything stupid."

"Right right." He nods amused.

You roll your eyes away from him. "Now cmon. You have your session with me then I have a session with someone new. We were meant to start 15 minutes ago."

You step out and hold the door for him. "You're not even gonna say hello to me?" He pouts.

"Look I'm not in the mood today Hoseok. Stop asking questions, that's my job."

He holds his palms up in defence. "Sheesh alright. What's up your ass this morning?"

You glare.

Once agin you hold the door and he sits down.

"Now let's go back from yesterday." You grab a sheet out, which has many emotions and faces on it. "I want you to match the emotion with the face." You slide the sheet and pen to him.

His brows furrow for a moment. He draws a long line from the word 'happy' across to the worried face.

Next he goes from 'sad' to an excited face.

Slightly concerning.

You stop him by putting your hand on his. "Now hoseok, take a look at that one again," you point to the excited face. "Why did you match it with the sad emotion?"

He thinks. "He's not happy. Deep down he's very sad but can't show it. He's wearing a mask for others." He states.

You nod. "Okay. Continue." He has a peculiar way of seeing emotions and expressions.