22.

Connor POV
I screamed with anger. Alexis was NOT going to leave me. I screamed in anger again as my friend, Tony, came into the room. "Aye man, you need to shut that shit up. I'm trying to sleep!"

I looked at him. "I'm sorry dude but I just lost my wife!" I'm going to go find her. Dante is NOT going to have her. He belongs to my sister!" I growled. "You sure that's a good idea?" He asked carefully. "Anything for Alexis.. ANYTHING." I said as I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

I went everywhere I thought I would find Alexis alone. I soon drove past my sisters house. I saw Alexis's car in the driveway. I parked down the road and walked up. I looked in through the window and saw her inside; alone. I went around through the side window and watched her from a room.

She seemed to be gathering the rest of Bianca's things. She was in a happy daze when I emerged. "Alexis." I said. She fell to the ground very, very scared. "What.. what.. what are you doing here Connor?!" She stumbled out.

"You're not leaving me." I said through clenched teeth. Alexis ran outside. I chased her and grabbed her. "CONNOR LET ME GO!!" "Alexis I'm sorry I lied to you! I didn't mean to hurt you. Everything was right. You belonged to me as Justin's mother and to my sister with the children Dante already had."

Alexis kept trying to get away from me. Suddenly, her mom came and jumped between us. "LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER YOU BASTARD!" She screamed at me.

She pushed me hard. And that's when, I went over the cliff. I heard them scream as I hit the ground with a thud.