21.

Stephanie POV
Click. The door closed as I watched Dante and Natalie walk out of my life. I collapsed onto the floor as my father caught me. I threw a fit. I cried harder than ever. I thought she was MINE to keep. I bonded with her for only her to be ripped away from me. What was I going to tell Jade when she asked why her sister wasn't living with us anymore? Where was her daddy?

My father held me the whole time. I thanked him so much. I told him I was going to be alright. He suggested he stay with me a while but I declined. He respected my decision and left.

I went and grabbed Jade and hugged her tight. I rocked her until she fell asleep. After that, I went and laid on the floor of the bathroom. I cried and cried quietly so I didn't wake Jade. I fell asleep right on the bathroom floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexis POV
I can't believe I was holding my thought was dead baby. She looked up at me with great blue eyes. Now I know why I felt that feeling when I first held her, and how she came up to me and called me mama. She had known too.

Dante joined beside me smiling. "Our baby is alive." He said with tears. We rocked her until she fell asleep. We laid her down and we slept also.

The next morning, I made it my business the call the police to have everyone involved arrested. Stephanie's dad reached out to Europe and got Dr. Ferrell arrested as well. I even had divorce papers drawn up. I signed them quickly.

Everyone was in custody. Except Connor. He was no where to be found. His dad tried to call him but he never answered. I figured he would answer to me. I called him. "Alexis. Baby I'm so glad you called. I've missed you." He answered in a voice I recognized.

"It's over, Connor. You knew my baby was alive and you kept it from you. You're own son had to tell the truth. He's only 5 and he knows better than your grown ass!" I growled.

"Sweetheart, it's all a lie. None of that is true. Don't listen to them. We belong together." He cried. "Goodbye Connor. Come home to your son. That's the least you could do instead of running you coward. It's time to face the music."