11.

We had a grand reunion for my family. It was people I never even seen before. I came to the reunion with my mom, Amber. She helped me through the crowd as many people gave me their condolences.

I sat down as I watched everyone smiling and talking. My mom approaches me with a beautiful woman with blonde hair. She looked just like me only with green eyes. "Alexis, this is your uncle Luke's long lost daughter: your cousin Felicia."

"Hi! How are you? It's so good to finally meet my uncles daughter. I didn't even know he had children." I said to Felicia. She was so beautiful. I could tell we were going to be close cousins. She stared at me admiringly. "It's good to know I gave family other than my mom." She said. I hugged her and we talked more and more.

I told her about how I lost my daughter. I was opening up to her quicker than anybody. Shock suddenly went across her face. "You.. you lost your baby when?" I said, "Months ago."

She started shaking uncontrollably. I grabbed her, "Are you okay!?" She said, "There's something I have to tell you?" I looked at her with question. Before she could get it out, my mom came to say it was time to go. "Wait mom, Felicia was about to tell me something." "Um, nothing you go right ahead. It was nothing important."

I smiled and hugged her. I told her goodbye as I left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Felicia POV
Did I just meet the woman Hank stole the baby from? My cousin? I quickly left the party and went home shortly after Alexis. I found Hank in my living room. "What the hell? How did you get in here?"

"Never mind that. I missed you." He said. "No, you were just making sure that this terrible secret is kept quiet!" I growled. He said, "you're right." I asked him, "How did the birth mom look again?"

He sat back in thought, "long blonde hair, wide blue eyes, fair skin. She almost reminded me of you for some reason." I cried out, "The woman's baby you took was MY COUSINS BABY! I just met her tonight! This makes this even more disgusting! You bitch!"

Hank showed no emotion. It's like he meant to do it all for his daughter. Long as she was safe, he didn't care who was hurt. "Well, that means you have to stay away from her and not risk telling this secret!" I couldn't believe him. I had actually loved this man and he does this sick, twisted shit.

"The hell you say. I'm not staying away from MY COUSIN because of something YOU did. And now I'm a part of it!" He came and grabbed it gently, "Sweetheart baby, you have to keep this secret. If this gets out, we will all go to prison. You don't want that do you?"

I shook my head. He said, "That's my girl, I'm returning to Europe. I have unfinished business there." Was this bastard really going to leave after he got me into this? I looked at him. "Alright." And with that he kissed me a goodbye and walked through the door.