35

There was a knock on the front door. "I'll get it!" I got off of the couch and went to answer the door. "Oh, good afternoon Mr. Aizawa, All Might," I greeted the two heroes.

     "Good afternoon, Young (L/n)," All Might said. "Where are your parents?"

     "Uh, well, they don't live here-"

     "Who's at the door, (Y/n)?" 

     I turned to look at my older brother as I said, "Just my teachers, Kei." Looking back at said adults, I told them, "Our parents live on I-island. Kei and I just live here so we can go to UA. Hoshi and Denji have the same situation except that they live with their grandma. She's also the closest thing Kei and I have to a guardian here."

     The two nodded before going next door. 

~

     "Given everything that's happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class A back together," Aizawa said.

     I was standing in front of the new dorms with my classmates. "So, we all got the go ahead to move on-campus," Sero pointed out.

     Hagakure sighed as she spoke. "It took a lot of convincing for my parents."

     "I was pretty worried about mine," Jirou added.

     "That makes sense. You got the worst of the gas attack," Ojiro pointed out.

     Tsuyu spoke next. "We're glad to see the teachers got to come back, too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys."

     "I was surprised, as well," Aizawa replied. "But circumstances have changed. Now, then. I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First however... We haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp."

     "Oh, yeah! That's what we were there for," Sato realized out loud.

     "So much had happened, it totally slipped my mind," Ashido said.

     "Yeah, same here," I agreed.

     "This is important. Listen well," Aizawa started. "Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. You five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugou that night."

     Oh shit...

     I glanced at Todoroki before looking back to Aizawa. "Based on your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the Hero scene, I would expel everyone here except Bakugou, Jirou, and Hagakure. The five of you who went, of course. But also the remaining fourteen who didn't stop them. You all betrayed our trust. Even if it was just to keep your friends from getting into trouble."

     Of course, I had to encourage it...

     "In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter, and live as model students. That's all," Aizawa finished before turning to walk towards the building.

     "Now, look alive. Enjoy your new home," Aizawa told us. He then started to walk into the building.

     Once the teacher was gone, Bakugou dragged Kaminari behind a bush. Immediately following, a bunch of electricity could be seen in the area, with Kaminari's yells being heard. Kaminari reappeared from behind the bush, his brain fried. I laughed along with Jirou at the boy.

     Once we had all calmed down, we went inside with Aizawa. "Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right and boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths, and laundry rooms."

     We split off throughout the room to look around. I was looking out at the courtyard with Todoroki and Sero when I heard Aizawa say, "Living quarters start on the next floor. Four boys and four girls on each level. Everyone gets their own room. You should all be comfortable. You've got your own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets."

     "This room is about the same size as my closet at home, but I'll managed," Yaoyorozu pointed out.

     "That's a big closet," Denji said.

     "Honestly, though," I muttered.

     "These are your dorm assignments," Aizawa said. I looked at where everyone's dorms were.

Floor 2- Mineta, Midoriya, Aoyama, Tokoyami

Floor 3- Kouda, Kaminari, Iida, Ojiro, Jirou, (L/n), Hagakure

Floor 4- Shouji, Kirishima, Bakugou, Uraraka, Ashido

Floor 5- Hoshikofu, Satou, Todoroki, Sero, Yaoyorozu, Asui

     So my dorm is next to Jirou? Cool.

     "The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your new rooms. So spend the day unpacking and getting settled. I'll tell you more about your next few lessons tomorrow. For now, get to work."

~

     "Hiya, boys. All done with your rooms?" Ashido asked as we joined the boys in the common room.

     "Yup, we're just unwinding now," Kaminari answered.

     "Well, the girls and I were talking and..." Ashido started.

     "We have a great idea!" Hagakure announced.

     "Let's go 'round and see who has the coolest room!" Ashido suggested.