73

I was in the common room with several of my classmates, watching Endeavor fight a Nomu. I wasn't sitting down, I was standing by Todoroki. I had been standing on his right side after noticing a couple little sparks of fire on his left side. 

     "You've got to be kidding me," Todoroki quietly said from beside me, a kind of angry look on his face. 

     "Everyone's panicking. This isn't good," Tokoyami pointed out. 

     Aizawa entered the room. "Todoroki... You've already seen it?" 

     "Mr. Aizawa!" Sero tried to get our teacher's attention. 

     A voice on the T.V. got all of our attention. "Don't just say whatever you want! What are you looking at to come up with that, TV?!" 

     Someone behind the person talking said, "Stop that! Now isn't the time for it."

     The pink-haired person took over again. "Look at that! Those flames are still burning! You can see that, can't you? Endeavor's alive and fighting! Quit letting something that's not there get you down!"

     The other person said, "You're taking this too seriously! Stop it! Let's hurry up and get out of here!" 

     The first person continued, "Right now, who's the man... risking his life for our sake? Look!" 

     As the fight continued, I took Todoroki's hand. It wasn't much, but it was the best thing I could think of that could suit any outcome of the fight. A sign of my support no matter where this goes.

     "Even as he suffers... and struggles... He's fighting!"

     I noticed the expression on Todoroki's face. "I'm watching!" Todoroki spoke as if he was trying to let his father know. 

     As we all watched Endeavor falling back to the ground with the Nomu, I unknowingly held my breath a bit. I only realized this when he landed and stood up. 

     Everyone started to cheer on the TV. "Endeavor is standing!" 

     "He's standing!"

     "Standing... with his fist raised high!" 

     Todoroki had let go of my hand, crouching down with his hands coming together at a point. Those who were in the common room gathered around him to make sure he was okay. I had crouched down in front of him, prepared for anything. 

     "A sign of victory- no- of his start!" 

     We all watched in shock as a ring of blue flames appeared around Hawks and Endeavor. "It's him...! That's a bold move. What's he trying to accomplish?" Aizawa asked to no on in particular. 

     We couldn't see what was going on, but the blue flames went out. Shortly after that, the news cast ended. Most of the class slowly moved away from Todoroki after seeing he was alright. I had waited for him to slowly stand back up before I stood up as well.

     Everyone excluding me and the rest of his friends slowly went back to what they had been doing not long ago, now much quiet than before. It was as if everyone was still processing what we just saw.

     "Are you ok, Sho?" I asked, my voice gentle.

     He gave a small nod. "Yeah. I'm okay."

     I returned the nod, gingerly taking his hand like I had before. "Alright, well, I'll be here if you want to talk about it later. And I'm sure these guys will be as well," I said before looking at Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu, and Denji. Tsuyu and Denji were standing a bit farther from the other three, but still close enough to show they're part of the same group.