Character Info + Key

Before we begin, here's what you'll need to know:

(Y/N)- your name
(L/N)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(H/L)- hair length
(E/C)- eye color
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/N)- sister's name

These are the common things I will use, if any others appear, I will say what it means when it appears.

If you see these:

~0~

text

~0~

this means it's a flashback. I don't always use ~0~ though, but that's only when it's the whole chapter or sometimes when it starts the chapter.

If there is random italics for a line/paragraph, then it's the character's thoughts.

Bold is always going to be an author's notes, but I always try to clarify that it's an author's note.

~

This represents a short time skip

~~~

This represents a longer time skip (at least a few days)

Thank you, now onto the character info!

~~

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Height: 5'3" or 160 cm (if this isn't your height, please just go with it)

Quirk: Web
- allows the user to create a web-like string from their fingertips. This string, however, is thicker than a normal spider's web. The user has the ability to shoot this web from a single finger at something, allowing them to hang or swing from it. It is also possible for the user to cover a small area if they touch it with all five fingers. The web is usually sticky, but the user won't stick to their own web. The string of web, however, is only sticky at the ends.

~~

I know it wasn't much but I felt as if I needed to do this instead of just putting it into the story and letting you guys figure it out. I would add the backstory but I feel like it makes it more interesting for y'all to figure it out as the story goes on. I would have added more but I feel like it's better to leave a lot of information open.

There are more characters that have been added into this story, as well. The original plan was to make you guys figure out the things about the other characters, but I'll wait to give y'all the information for them until later.