68

~first person~(Y/n) (L/n)~

     We were all in the classroom when Ashido started to stretch. "Hey, guys! C'mere! Check this!" She said before starting to dance. "I'm a breakdancing queen!" 

     "Aw, yeah!" 

     "Get it!" 

     "Clock this breakdown!" 

     "You're on fire!" 

     "She's obviously practiced extensively," Aoyama observed.

     "Why're you wearing shorts underneath your skirt?" Mineta freaked out. His words earned him multiple hits to the head from a certain invisible girl. 

     "When will you learn to stop being such a creep?" She continued to hit the small child. 

     I laughed a little as she continued to attack him. 

     After a few seconds, I heard Midoriya say, "Maybe, I should take up dancing too!"

     "She could teach ya!" Kaminari pointed out. 

     "Aw, yeah! Let's see what moves you've got," Ashido said, her arms in front of her face. 

     "Um. Okay! Please show me how," Midoriya requested. 

     Ashido started doing a simple dance. "We'll start with somethin' easy. Step forward, back, left, and then right while swinging both arms. Make sure you're stayin' loose!"

     You could see the lack of confidence in Midoriya's face as he replied, "Sure." He and Aoyama both attempted the dance. Midoriya looked like a robot while Aoyama appeared to be dancing like a roblox character. "Think I got it! Yup!" Midoriya tried to convince everyone. 

     "This reminds me of how Sato's always baking stuff. It's a hobby, but also helps out with hero work. Man. So smart," Kaminari observed. He suddenly turned to Jirou and Yaoyorozu. "Speaking of hobbies, I bet yours is the same, Jirou."

     "What? I don't know..." Jirou replied.

     "Come on! Your dorm room looked like a recording studio! One look and I could tell music is your whole life," Kaminari said. 

     "Drop it, moron. Forget about what you saw in there," Jirou told him.

     "Oh, yeah. That's passion," Kaminari went on, ignoring her. "For real, though. You should start a jam sess-" He was cut off by Jirou's earphone jack in his face. 

     "Just shut it," Jirou insisted before walking away. 

     Kaminari looked around, confused. "What?" 

     No one had been able to answer him before the bell rang and Aizawa entered the classroom. "Everyone, take your seats," He said. He waited for his all to get to our desks and sit before he continued. "It's coming. The school festival," Aizawa told us. 

     "Normal school stuff!" We all cheered, several of the students standing up. 

     "So awesome!" Mineta jumped into the air. 

     "Gotta love this time of year!" Sero said.

     "We gotta think of something cool to do!" Hagakure said.

     "Hold on, Mr. Aizawa. Are you sure this is okay?" Kirishima asked, standing up at his desk. Everyone quieted down almost instantly.

     "Hush, Kirishima. Don't you ruin this!" Kaminari told the redhead.