5

"For Basic Hero Training, you will all participate in a rescue exercise. Change into your hero costumes and get ready to board the bus," Aizawa announced.

We all changed into our costumes and headed out to the bus. "Okay, everyone, get into two single file lines!" Iida instructed. Once we finally did what he had asked of us, we got onto the bus, which was an open seating type plan so Iida's plan had been pointless.

I had taken a seat next to Todoroki on the bus. We didn't really speak to one another since he seemed to have fallen asleep pretty quickly. To be honest, he looked peaceful when sleeping. I looked away from the sleeping Todoroki, to look for Denji. Looking to my left, I saw the charcoal gray-haired boy looking as if he was having a mental breakdown.

Is he okay? What happened while my back was turned?

I was about to say something to him, but then I noticed the boots and floating gloves at the seat between us.

Oh no. What was she thinking by sitting there?

I didn't know what to do, so I looked away from my friend. "If we're stating the obvious, there's something I'd like to ask you," Tsu began, turning to look at Midoriya. "Isn't your quirk really similar to All Might's?"

I mean, she's not wrong.

"Wait a second, Tsu, All Might's quirk doesn't hurt him. That makes a huge difference. Still, I bet it's cool to have a power-up type quirk. You could do a lot of flashy stuff with it. My hardening is super strong and can take down villains in a fight but it doesn't really look very impressive," Kirishima said, raising his arm and activating his quirk for a little bit.

"What? No way! I think it looks really cool! You're definitely pro material with that quirk!" Midoriya complemented the red-haired shark boy.

"You think so? Seems easier to be a more popular hero if I had something flashier."

While I'm over here being a real life, genderbent version of Spiderman.

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki and Bakugou," Kirishima pointed out. I nodded, glancing at Bakugou before looking at Todoroki.

"Yeah, but Bakugou is always angry, so he'll never be very popular," Tsu pointed out.

I hadn't taken my eyes off of Todoroki until Bakugou stood up. "What was that?! I'll kick your ass!" Bakugou shouted. I noticed the top of Jirou's head move to the side as he stood up.

"See?" Tsu simply said.

"You know, we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we already know that your personality is flaming shit mixed with sewage," Kaminari shrugged.

"You'll regret the day you applied to this school, you loser!" Bakugou shouted at the blond boy.

I laughed quietly as the two went back and forth. I glanced at Todoroki.

How is he still asleep with all this yelling? He does look peaceful, though.

"Hey, we're here. Stop messing around," Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir," everyone said.

I nudged Todoroki to wake him up. When he woke up, I smiled and simply said, "We're here." Todoroki nodded slightly and sat up properly in his seat. I looked over to Denji to see that he had calmed down and was having a conversation with Hagakure. I smiled slightly as I faced forward again as the bus came to a stop.

I followed everyone inside of the building to see pro-hero Thirteen standing there, waiting for us. "I made this place to help you deal with different disasters! I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! But you can call it, U.S.J!"

Just like Universal Studios Japan...

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here?" Aizawa asked Thirteen as he approached the space hero. "Let me guess, he booked an interview instead."

"Actually, it's something else. Apparently he used up all his power doing hero work on his way to school this morning. He's currently resting in the teacher's lounge," Thirteen explained to Aizawa, holding up three fingers.

"That man is the definition of irresponsibility," Aizawa said. "The clock's ticking. We should get started."

"Excellent. Before we get started, let me say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five."

"Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I possess a powerful quirk. It's called Black Hole. It allows me to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save lots of people from all different kinds of disasters, haven't you?" Midoriya asked. Next to him, Uraraka was constantly nodding her head.

"That's true. However, my quirk could easily be used to kill." This seemed to shock my classmates. "Some of you also have quirks that could be dangerous or even deadly. In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and regulated. So we often overlook how unsafe they can be. Please, don't forget that if you lose focus or make one wrong move, your powers could possibly kill someone. Even if you are trying to do something as righteous as rescuing someone.

"Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you should have an idea of your quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Take those lessons over to this class.

"Today, you will learn how to save lives. You won't be using your quirks to attack enemies or each other. Only to help. After all, that is what being a hero is about. Ensuring the safety of others. That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for reading!" Thirteen finished speaking and bowed.

"Right, now that that's over-" Aizawa was cut off by a portal appearing at the center of the U.S.J. "Stay together and don't move! Thirteen! Protect the students!"

"Woah, what is that?" Kirishima asked. I looked towards the center of the building to see people walking through what seemed to be a portal. One of the men had hands all over his body. "Wait, did the training start already? I thought we were supposed to be rescuing people."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Midoriya take a step forward. "Stay back!" Aizawa shouted at the broccoli boy. As our teacher put on his goggles. "This isn't training. Those are real villains."

What the hell are villains doing here?