6

What the hell are villains doing here?

     Once all of the villains had walked through the portal, the portal took the shape of a person.

     So that person's quirk lets them become a portal?

     "Thirteen and Erasure head are the only pro heroes here that I see. Intriguing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might is also supposed to be here," the living portal spoke.

     "So you bastards used the press as a cover-up and snuck onto the campus," Aizawa pointed out.

     "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing along so many friends that were wanting to meet him. They want All Might. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few students, he'll come out and play," The man with the hands all over him said.

     Once he had heard those words, Aizawa prepared to fight.

     "Real villains? No way. How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?" Kirishima questioned.

     "Thirteen, why aren't any of the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu took a step forward to question the hero.

     "Good question. I don't know," Thirteen's answer shocked us.

     "Is this their only target or is the entire campus being attacked? Either way, if the alarm isn't going off, then one of those villains must have a quirk that hides their presence. They carefully chose this isolated facility as their entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here. But they've thought this out. Whatever their plan is, they must have a solid objective. But, what is it?" Todoroki explained.

     "I'd say that it'd have something to do with All Might since that hand dude was talking about how he was supposed to be here," I added. All of this information seemed to shock the class.

     "Thirteen. Get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually, if they have the ability to block the sensors, they could be jamming our regular communications, as well. Kaminari, Denji, try using your quirks to contact the school," Aizawa instructed.

     "Yes, sir," Kaminari and Denji answered as they followed Aizawa's instructions. Why Aizawa asked Kaminari should be obvious. Why he asked Denji, however, isn't that hard to explain. Denji's quirk is electromagnetic radiation, which does include radio waves.

     "What are you planning to do? You can't fight them by yourself! There's too many. Even if you can cancel out their quirks, your fighting style isn't suited for this. Your quirk works best in stealth and one on one fights. That's not going to help with a group, especially one that big," Midoriya pointed out.

     "You can't be a pro with only one trick," Aizawa calmly said. Our teacher then turned to Thirteen and said, "I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." After he finished speaking, he jumped down to the center of the facility with the villains.

     As much as I would have liked to stay and watch my teacher fight, I rather not risk getting caught up in the fight at the moment. I followed Thirteen and the rest of my classmates as we began to ran towards the doors. The only problem is that we got stopped by the portal dude, who suddenly appeared in front of us.

     "It is a pleasure to meet you all. We are the League of Villains. I am aware it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven for justice to say hello. Besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his final breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet, there seems to be no sign of him. It must have been some sort of change of schedule we hadn't foreseen. Well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't truly matter. I still have a role to fulfill," The living portal went on. As he spoke, Thirteen got ready to use their quirk.

     As Thirteen was about to use their quirk, Bakugou and Kirishima jumped in front of everyone and leaped at the villain, yelling. "You idiots, what the hell are you two doing?" I questioned under my breath. Kirishima had activated his quirk by the time Bakugou used his own to create an explosion.

     "Did you think that we were just gonna stand around and watch you tear this place apart?" Kirishima spoke as the smoke began to clear.

     "You live up to your school's reputation," the portal guy spoke as he revealed himself from the smoke. "But you should be more cautious, children. Otherwise, someone may get injured."

     "Both of you, get out of the way, right now!" Thirteen commanded.

     "I'll scatter all of you across this facility!" the portal guy said, causing what looked like his portal matter to shoot past us and nearly blow us all away.

     "What the actual hell?!" I exclaimed, trying to not get blown backward. I heard someone's scream through the wind, but I wasn't able to figure out who it was. It wasn't five seconds later before I was somewhere else in the facility.

~First person~Denji Hoshikofu~

     Where am I?

     I looked around the area to see a bunch of rocks. Among those rocks, stood a boy with red and white hair. Not far from him stood a girl with cinnamon brown hair and bright blue eyes. When I had realized what Hagakure was wearing, I turned away from her and put my hands up to my face, my breathing speeding up.

     I stood there, trying to calm myself down, when someone approached me. I felt a hand on shoulder and looked up. My rainbow colored eyes met gray and blue. "Are you okay?"

     "I- I- uh, she- I," I fumbled over my words.

     "What?"

     "I- I- I c- can see h-her," I managed to speak.

     "Who's her?"

     "Ha-Haga-ku-kure," I answered.

     "She's here?"

     "Y-yes. Sh-she's o-over th-the-there," I attempted to point towards Hagakure's direction.

     I noticed the boy look over towards her and watched as his eyes widened ever so slightly before looking back at me. "Okay, just, don't think about it and don't look at her. We need to get back to the class."

     "It's kinda hard!"

     "Okay then," He turned back to look at where Hagakure was as he added, "Hagakure, you'll have to stay behind him."

     "Can do!" Hagakure said, quickly moving until she was out of my peripheral vision.