18

Before I knew it, it was the day of the internships and I was walking into Mantle's hero agency. When I had entered, I saw a women who appeared to be in her early-thirties. She had brown hair with a slight orange tint that fell to her shoulder blades. Her eyes appeared to be orange.

     "(Y/n)! You've grown up so much!" She approached me, enveloping me in a hug.

     When she released me, I gave her a confused look. "What do you mean?"

     Mantle gave me a disappointed look. "I'm disappointed you don't remember me. Of course, I haven't seen you since your fourth birthday. I was friends with your sister."

      "You were friends with... (S/n)?" I asked, slowly recognizing the pro-hero.

     "Of course, we were best friends!" Mantle paused before adding, "I was surprised to see you at the sports festival. I thought you had died."

     "You recognized me at the sports festival?"

     "Of course. You look almost identical to (S/n). The only reason I realized it was you was 'cause of your name. Then there was your quirk. Your sister had your mother's quirk, but you got your father's," Mantle said. "Anyway, I didn't give you an offer just because I recognized you."

~first person~Denji Hoshikofu~

     "Basic hero goal: control crime. Right?" Gunhead asked as Uraraka and I followed him down the sidewalk. "When a crime occurs, the police will contact us. These requests come in all at once, filtered by district."

     Gunhead turned to face us. "We file reports on the services that we provided. Assisting with arrests, rescuing people, et cetera. Then a special agency looks at our work and decides how much we should be paid. You'll catch on quick, kiddos."

~first person~(Y/n) (L/n)~

     It wasn't long before I was able to go on patrol with Mantle.

     Mantle's agency was located right outside of Hosu so that's where we went to patrol.

     When we got to Hosu, there was something that we weren't expecting to see. Nomu. "What the hell are those things?" Mantle asked.

     "I think they were called Nomu," I answered, pulling out my phone as I received a text.

     "How do you know that?"

     "That's what the villains at the USJ called one similar to that thing," I answered again. The text was from Midoriya, and it was only his location.

     What the hell? Is he in trouble?

     Mantle used her quirk to shoot magma at one of the villains. When it barely had an affect, Mantle took a small step backward as she called out to me, "(Y/n), get off your phone and help others evacuate!"

     I didn't run off right then. Instead, I quickly told her, "I need you to go to this address when you get done. I believe that someone I know is in trouble." I quickly told her the address before running towards where Midoriya said he is.

     I was swinging from my webs through an alleyway when I heard Midoriya's voice, "Todoroki! Don't let that guy get your blood! I-I think he can control a person's actions by swallowing it! That's how he got us!"

     Todoroki's here as well? I suppose Midoriya did send that message to the entire class. Either way, I have to hurry and get over there to help them!

     As I got closer, I could see Todoroki's and Stain's figures standing in the alley. I couldn't go any faster than I already was, so I just hoped I could get there in time. I was almost there when I saw Stain throw a knife at Todoroki, grazing his cheek.