36

Midoriya was freaking out when we went up to his room. We opened the door anyway. "Oh my god, you're such a fanboy, Deku!" I laughed. The walls were decorated with posters of All Might. There were All Might figures everywhere as well.

     "Well, I admire him..." Midoriya was leaning on his desk, embarrassed.

     Next was Tokoyami's room. He stood in front of his door, blocking the path. "No way," he said. Hagakure and Uraraka just pushed him out of the way.

     When the door was opened, it revealed a room full of darkness. "So dark and scary!" Some of the girls pointed out.

     "I think it looks cool!" I said, observing the decorations.

     "You fiends," Tokoyami said.

     Kirishima held up a cross. "Oh man. I had a key chain like this when I was in middle school."

     "So this is how boys like to decorate," Ashido said.

     "I still think it looks cool," I shrugged.

     Next room was Aoyama's room. We walked into the room to see a lot of blue and a lot of sparkles.

     "So bright..." I complained, shielding my eyes, instantly walking out of the room. "It's actually too bright for me."

     "This is turning out to be really fun! The last person on this floor is..." Uraraka had been bouncing but stopped when she saw the last room.

     Mineta's.

     "Hey. Come on in, girls," Mineta said, looking through a crack in the door. I instantly turned to leave the floor, not hearing what else he said.

     Ojiro's room was actually quite normal. It wasn't bad, though.

     The next room belonged to Iida. "So many books..." I breathed out as I walked in. One whole wall was just bookshelves. Not sure why, but he had shelves full of pairs of glasses.

     Kaminari was next. I'm not even sure how to describe his room, to be honest. It suits him, though.

     As we were looking around his room, I heard Denji ask, "What's with the Godzillo stuff?" He was pointing to the figure and the poster. 

     "Is that where those are from? I just found them at a yard sale and thought they looked cool," Kaminari explained. 

     I quickly turned around, unsure of how Denji would react. Surprisingly, the living radiator didn't react how I expected him to. "Pathetic," Denji said, turning and leaving the room. 

     Kouda was the last on this floor for the boys' side. "Oh my gosh, he has a bunny," I stood still as Uraraka and Ashido started to pet it. I'll admit that the rabbit is cute, I just didn't want to scare it or anything.

     In the hall, the boys were complaining about feeling judged. Mineta then approached and said, "They said it was a contest to see who has the coolest dorm room. Well, what about them? We have to see the girls' rooms to tell which one's best. Their interior design skills should be held to the same standard as ours. Maybe even higher! Show us those dorms!"

     Not sure if his motives are okay, but he does have a point...

     "Okay, so, like, what're the rules?" Ashido asked. "Are we figuring out who has the best taste in the class, or just the overall coolest?"

     "Let's see. Who else is on the fourth floor?" Uraraka said, thinking for a second. "It's Bakugou, Kirishima, and Shouji, isn't it?"

     "Where is Bakugou?" Iida asked.