Chapter eighteen- Tickles

(Not edited don't @ me)

Skylers P.O.V

Colby helps me walk down the hall, his arms around my forearm and waist gently.

"Colby I'm fineee" I whine looking up at him.

"Well tough, I'm taking care of you for the rest of the night" he smirks and we reach his apartment door.

I roll my eyes as he opens the door for me and leads me over to his couch, sitting me down against a comfy pillow.

"Wait I'll get you a blanket" he says running off into his room, causing me to smile. He's so cute.

He runs back out with a teal colored blanket clutched in his arms.

I shake my head, smiling up at him as he covers the blanket over my body, then reaching down to my feet, slipping off my shoes.

"Want to watch the rest of Aladdin?" He asks getting the control, and I nod my head, looking him up and down as he flicks it back on. He always looks so good.

I quickly look away when he jumps next to me, flicking off his shoes too and lying back.

"Want some blanket?" I mumble lifting it up asking him to come in.

I see his eyes glance at my hand and shake his head, quickly looking back to the tv. He is still thinking about my wrist.

"Colby please stop thinking about that" I say and inch closer to him.

"I just feel terrible," he says looking over to me.

"There's no need, I know you didn't mean it" I tell him and he sucks on the bottom of his lip.

"Of course I didn't, but I still... did it" he says, and looks over to me, his blue eyes glancing to my wrist every now and then. It's like he was traumatized by it.

I frown when he takes my hand gently in his, and holds up my bruised wrist to his face, as if examining it. He trails his fingers along the bruise, gently, which made it tickle a bit.

"What are you doing" I chuckle and he shrugs looking up to the tv, still trailing his fingers over it.

"Now my first wish would be to wish you never met Saffron" he mumbles, referring to the wish giving genie from Aladdin.

I wish he would just stop beating himself up from it.  I take my hand out of his, making him turn his attention back to me.

"I would tell you if I was bothered by it" I tell him "and I'm not, so stop worrying" I say hitting his arm lightly.

"Does it hurt bad though?" He asks seriously and I sigh.

"Just a little" I shrug, "but it's nothing, really"

"Now come on" I say lifting the blanket back up "you can come cuddle me, you did say you were taking care of me" I smile raising my eyebrows up and down making him chuckle, and come closer to me, climbing under the blanket.

I wrap one of my legs around his body, which must of shocked him because he whipped his head towards me the minute I did it.