Chapter two-feels like home

*Two weeks later*
Skylers P.O.V

I finish doing my eyeliner, curling my lashes and applying mascara after.
"Done"

I need to catch my flight literally in 30 minutes so I better get going. Yes! I'm actually going to LA! I don't get to move into my apartment for another week, but I'm staying in Tara's for that waiting week and I can not wait to actually see my best friend in person!

"You ready?" My mom says with the car keys in her hand

"Yup" I say putting on my leather jacket and my van shoes

I walk out and so does all of my family , my mom, dad and brother came to see me off.

*****

"Seat 35" I whisper and spot it, putting my carry on above my seat and I sit down with a sigh.

I turn to my shoulder and see tears on it and I smile shaking my head. My parents literally bawled there eyes out onto my jacket. It wasn't a pretty sight just to let you know...

My flight is really really long so I'm hoping there's no screaming babies on here ... 10 hours and 45 mins!

*****
I feel my body shake and I pry my eyes open looking out the window of the plane. Wow it was daytime when I went to sleep now it's pitch black.
I checked the time and it read 11:20pm
I watch the landing out the window and stretch my arms over my head... I cannot wait to stretch my legs too.

Everyone claps when we land and so do i smiling grabbing my bags as the pilot says stuff through the intercom.
Walking down the aisle to the entry of the plane someone bangs there bag into me as they get out of there seat.
"Ugh watch it" he moans and I roll my eyes walking past him.
I get that you're tired dude, but that doesn't mean you have to be a dick.

"Thank you for flying with us" the air hostess says as I walk down the plane steps
"Thank you" I smile and literally brrr when I walk out, it's freezing.
I've goosebumps all along my tattooed arms.
I put my jacket back on that I took off during the flight and I walk through security and go back into the airport, Waiting  for my bag to come along.
I feel hands over my eyes and for a moment I nearly have a shit attack but then I hear the familiar voice.

"Guess who!?" I hear someone beam and I smile wide and turn around literally throwing my arms around her.

"I thought you were waiting until I got to your house!" I laugh pulling back seeing my absolute best friend ever.

"I wanted to surprise you!" She smiles as Jake comes up from behind her out of breath.

"Tara you run way too fast for a short person" he says and I laugh. Tara and I are actually close in height, I'm only two inches taller then her. And I'm still considered small because Tara is only a small, 4"11.
"Shut up!" She scoffs, laughing
"Hi Jake" I smile giving him a friendly hug
"Hey, nice to actually see you in person and not on a device that Tara is holding" he laughs.

I smile and turn to the bag area "oh my bag" I say as I spot it

Jake grabs it for me and I thank him as I take it off him and start wheeling it.

"I am exhausted" I huff

"I bet, a 10 hour flight would be exhausting" Tara says "at least you have a comfy bed to get into, and we can watch a movie while we go to sleep"

"Oh I'd loveee that right now" I say as we get into Jakes car.

The car ride was Tara and I talking non-stop about how we are actually here together now! We where jabbering on the whole ride until we got there.
Jake pulls inside Tara's drive and he takes my bag into Tara's room. Which will also be my room for a whole week.

Tara kisses Jake goodbye and I wave at him thanking him for carrying my suitcases and bags to places and also for collecting me from the airport. He leaves and Tara and I immediately change into our PJs, get under the covers and then we put on a movie.

But I didn't stay up for long, I was so tired the minute my head hit the pillow I was gone like a light.

******
*Morning*

"Skylerrrr" I hear and I twist in the comfy covers.

"One secondddd mom" I say and hear someone burst out laughing and I sit up and squint my eyes. Oh. Not mom.

"Finally! It's 4 o clock in the evening sleepy!" Tara says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Wowwww, jet lag hit me goooood" I chuckle and stretch wide, pulling the covers off me and hopping out of bed.

"I bet you're hungry" Tara says and I nod still rubbing my eyes.

"Wanna order post-mates?" She asks taking her phone out of her pocket.

"Oh cool yas" I say as she flicks through her phone ordering food, she knows what I like so she didn't even ask me.

"I should get dressed" I chuckle

"Nah let's have a pj day!" Tara says and I just noticed she's not dressed and still in her pjs too.

"Okay sounds good to me ..." I chuckle throwing myself back onto the bed still feeling tired even after all the sleep I had! Tara puts on a tv show for us to watch while we wait for our food.

I actually feel like I'm home already, let's hope LA is the place for me to find everything I want in life and all my hopes and dreams... I don't know I have a good feeling about this...

A/N~ I KNOWWWW, Colby isn't in it yet but he will be ... real soon ;) ANYWAY, hope you enjoyed and if you did please give it a vote XD Thank you for reading ... <3