Chapter seventeen - Dizzy

Skyler's P.O.V

Colby and I were back at the apartments now, we both decided to go to his place, to watch a movie and eat some snacks, because it was a stressful ass day.

"Want some?" Colby says jumping onto the couch next to me with jelly's in his hand, holding them out for me to take.

"Oo, yes please" I say and take the cherry jelly. I love Cherry flavor.

I look back at the television, interested in the movie. We put on the updated Aladdin, it's really good so far.

"Why didn't he just make a wish like 'I wish to get everything I want', then he would get the girl, and more in just one wish" I hear Colby say beside me, sucking on his jellies.

I chuckle and turn to him, seeing him fixated on the television.

"That's what makes it interesting" I shrug "it makes the movie more adventurous"

"Well, if I was in his situation, that's what my first wish would be" he mutters ripping a dinosaur jelly in half with his teeth.

I chuckle, shaking my head at him. It was funny to me how serious he took the Disney movie. He can be so adorable when he wants to be.

Colby's door bell rings and I look at him as he stuffs another jelly into his mouth while standing up to answer his door.

"Hey bro," I hear a familiar voice say

"Hey, man, come on in" Colby says stepping back from the door, revealing Sam.

"Oh, hey Skyler" Sam smiles and I smile back saying "hey".

"Kat called for you actually but she said you weren't in, and you weren't looking at her texts" he tells me "which, this kinda explains it" He says, chuckling a bit, looking over to Colby "she's down in my place if you want to say hi"

I nod my head and Sam plops himself down on the couch.

"Oh shit yeah, my phone is on silent in my bag" I tell him and stand up, grabbing my bag.

"I'll go to her now" I laugh "I'll talk to ye later"

"Bye, Sky" Colby says and I see Sam smirk up at Colby, catching him calling me by my nickname.

I chuckle and wave "bye" i say exiting Colby's apartment.

Colby's P.O.V

"Sky...huh?" Sam says smirking up at me, raising his eyebrows up and down, causing me to roll my eyes. It's like a habit calling her Sky now...

"Shut up, bro" I chuckle shaking my head, grabbing more jellies nervously. Sam is my best friend, he's going to notice something is up with Sky and I sooner than later. Well... actually I think he already has, but that's besides the point.

"Guess who showed up today actually..." I trail on sitting down next to him.

"Who?" He says stealing a jelly from me.

"Saffron" I say quickly, I hated even saying her name. That girl almost ruined my life... and I'm always afraid Incase she will ruin people that are in my life too. I still feel so bad for Sky, she probably got scared shitless, and the bruises on her wrist, from me may I add just threw me over the edge. I hate saffron with a passion.