Chapter ten- First touch

I was bothered at what just happened. Colby hardly just stopped what he was about to say just because Griffen was messaging me? It was only friendly talk too...
I sigh and gulp my second can back and throw it into the trash can.
"I'm going to head guys" I hear Colby say to Sam and Jake, and everybody waves bye to him as he exits and I just stare as he walks out.
I had a feeling he left because of me. Maybe I should follow him? Make sure he's okay and possibly find out what he was going to tell me.

"I need to get something, I'll be back" I tell Tara.

"I'll come with you!" She chirps and stands up from the couch

"No" I say quickly "I mean, I'll just be a few minutes"

"Oh" she chuckles "okay then"
She sits back down and I walk out and stare down the hall hoping I would just have to call Colby's name , but he already made it into his apartment.
I sigh and walk down the hall, standing in front of his door, I take a deep breath and clench my hand closed, and tap my knuckles on the door. I step back a bit and hear him walking towards the door, then he whips it open.

"Sam I told you" he begins and then looks me up and down, "oh? Hey"

"Hey... Uhm," I stutter pursing my lips together. Why is it so hard to talk to him?

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" I blurt out and he nods opening the door wider to let me in. I walk in and look around his place, it looks exactly like all the others except he has a few pillows and colored candles in places.

I gulp and sit down on his couch. Just ask him Skyler, or else it will eat you away!!

He sits down next to me and licks his lips which made me lose the train of my thought once again, but I quickly snap back.

"I can feel the awkward tension between us and if it's just me, then tell me because... I don't know I think I'm overthinking about everything but, you tried to kiss me right? Or was I imagining?" I say as if it was all one word, and he just looks at me, his lips part and a smirk plays on his lips.

"What?" I question

"Yeah... I did try to kiss you" He rasps

"Oh" I breath out, I mean I knew he did try to kiss me but I just needed that confirmation, ya feel me?

"Well I don't want things to be awkward around us anymore" I tell him "let's just begin fresh"

He laughs and shakes his head "why?" He says Causing me to frown "me trying to kiss you made things awkward?"

He got to be messing with me...
he inches closer to me and I push his chest back, standing up.

"Wait no! You're going to make it awkward again" I say walking over to the island in the kitchen and I lean my body against it.

He rolls his eyes and stands up, following my steps and stands in front of me.

"Maybe it wouldn't of been that awkward if we actually did kiss" he husks "why not try it? Recreate it" he says grabbing the back of my thighs and lifts me up on the table making me gasp slightly. His lower stomach grazes against the edge of the table, his body in between my thighs. Just like he was when he first tried to kiss me. He was recreating It alright.

"But, Uhm" I gulp, and when he see's my chest raise up and down faster than usual, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I finally look up at him and see him staring at all my features. Skyler get over yourself and just do it. Who cares about awkwardness right now I literally just want to jump his bones.
I part my lips as I see his jaw clench intensely as he looks at them.

He leans in and I could feel his warm breath, that smelt like subtle alcohol, hovering over my lips. His eyes flicker up to my eyes, as if asking me can he and I answer his question by inching my lips closer to his, giving in to what built the tension between us and looking up to his now dark blue eyes before closing them and then it happens. He latches his lips onto mine and they move in sync.
My whole body tingled and my heart skipped a few beats and I felt like I was on a really fast, upside down rollercoaster, but the good kind. I was on cloud nine. I felt like I wanted to rip his clothes off right then and there. My body quivered as I felt his hands trace the belt of my jeans, unbuckling them. I was kind of in shock but I didn't want him to pull away. I rubbed my fingers through the back of his head, feeling his locks through my fingertips as he bites my bottom lip, flicking his tongue against it after, and I open my mouth wider to let his tongue explore mine.

His hand grazes my stomach as he lifts up my jumper trying to reach for the zip on my jeans, and I slide closer to the edge so he has more access to me, giving him permission to touch me. He slides his hand down my pants, into my panties, making me moan into his mouth as he grazes his thumb against my sex. Rubbing slow circles onto it.

I break away from the kiss, not able to breath anymore as he speeds his pace up onto my clit, I throw my head back letting out a hallow grunt from my throat and he begins placing kisses on my neck and slides his finger up and down, slowly placing a finger inside of me, making me move to the edge of the table even more. The shutters going up through my body we're almost unbearable, I couldn't believe what was actually happening.

"Uh, fuck" I moan returning my eyes onto him as he pulls back from my neck and faces me too.

"You like that?" He whispers in my ear seductively, thrusting his finger in and out of me faster, adding another finger in, I nod my head rapidly, biting my bottom lip and let out more deep breaths. I tired to contain myself but it just felt too good, I couldn't control my moans of pleasure.

"I-im nearly there" I pant watching his smirk grow as he had full control of me right then and there, he went even faster, pecking my jaw.

"Uh, Colby" I moan, my body quivering as that feeling in my stomach knotted up, and I released, breathing frantically as I try to contain my shaking body.

He takes his fingers out of me and rubs my clit one last time making my body jerk against his as I was extremely sensitive down there after what he just did to me.

He slips his hand out and I watch him as he sucks on the two fingers that were inside of me causing me to nearly go dizzy. He's so fucking attractive.
I wrap one leg around his waist, feeling his bulge against it, i lean up and softly kiss his lips.

"I like when you say my name" he says cockily pulling back, moving my hair behind my ear.

"I—" I breath and chuckle a little "I can't believe that just happened" I say and his smirk grows even wider.

(A/N)- HEHEHE I TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOING TO HET CLOSER ;) do you guys like chapters like this?? If you do please vote and ty for readingggg <3