Chapter seven- Overthinking

Skylers P.O.V

I twist myself over and groan clenching my eyes and bowing my head to my stomach. My head is bangingggg. I bite my lip and try to sit up, opening my eyes I see Tara next to me, passed out in the same clothes as last night. Wait ... what even happened last night? I'm literally having a brain fog right now. I definitely have a massive hangover though.
I gulp and hold my dry throat, it's really sore. I need water.

I swing my legs out of the bed and jump off walking real slow to the kitchen. What even time is it? It's still dark outside so I have no idea...

I grab the door handle and open it, shutting it gently after. I rub my tired eyes and walk over to the kitchen cabinets, opening it and grabbing a glass for myself and filling it with water.

I whip around taking a sip until I spit that sip out when I see a tall figure across the living room.

"What the fuck" I mumble putting my glass down as the figure begins to walk closer

"What are you doing up so late?" The voice booms

"Colby?" I frown and he chuckles

"Sorry, did I scare you?" He smiles

"My soul nearly left my body you asshole" I say jokingly and he laughs stepping closer revealing that he was shirtless, showing his bare chest and toned abs. I quickly flick my eyes back up to his face.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks leaning against the fridge.

"Eh, yeah, worst hangover ever I guess — my brain is just a little fogged and my head is banging" I tell him and he frowns

"You remember what happened, right?"

"What do you mean, 'what happened'?" I ask him picking back up the glass taking a drink off it.

"Oh ... well someone drugged you last night" he tells me scratching the back of his head "it must of made you not remember or something"

"Are you serious!?" I ask raising my eyebrows

"Yeah..." He mumbles and I stare into thin air ... what the fuck!?

"Wait ... was I acting crazy? Was I vomiting? Was I an embarrassment!?" I say feeling jumbled and he chuckles shaking his head.

"Don't worry, you were fine... but there defiantly was vomit, Tara's moms bag paid for that" he says trying not to smile and I tip his arm.

"It's not funny omg!"

"I know, I know... but just a little" he says chuckling again and I roll my eyes jumping up on the worktop, letting my legs dangle along the counters.

"I can't believe that" I say and look at him "oh... so that's why you're here"

"Yup, I had to drag you everywhere" he says and I hold my hands up to my face in embarrassment

"Oh my godddd" I chuckle and he pulls my hands away from my face.

"It wasn't your fault there's no need to be embarrassed" he tells me and I nod sucking the insides of my cheeks in.