Chapter nine- jelously

Skylers P.O.V

I sigh and take a step back at the apartment full of boxes.

"Whoa" I chuckle and so does Tara

"You'll get there" she says and I nod checking the time, it's now 1:20 pm , which isn't too bad.

I drop my apartment keys onto the coffee table that was placed in the middle of the living room. It was just Tara, Jake and Griffen, who I just met, in my apartment helping me out.

Colby went to his apartment for a shower and he was not kidding, he just lives right down the hall from Sam, he's literally two meters away from my own apartment.

Kat also texted me saying she would call up as soon as she's not busy, which I appreciated.

"I should start by putting my clothes in my drawers and wardrobe I guess" I say grabbing a box full of folded clothes and put it into my new room, and everyone nods grabbing a box of clothes each.

"Bro, how many clothes do you have?" Griffen chuckles from behind me.

"I knowwww" I laugh setting the box down on the floor "I wear everything though, nothing just sits there"

**************

"Finally" I sigh falling back onto my bed, turning my head, looking at loads of empty boxes, which made me happy. Nearly all the boxes are all empty except a box full off random things that I need to sort out. Almost everything was unpacked though which is good in one day. I just need to go shopping and buy some decorations to make the apartment more fitted to my style. Just some things like plants, candles and little pictures around the place to pull things together.

I sit up and see Griffen stack the empty boxes by my door.

"Thanks so much guys, I wouldn't of got all this done without any of you" I smile and everyone says it was there pleasure, which made me smile bigger.

Back in Ireland I had friends, yes ... but they weren't close to me... like I don't think they would help me move anywhere, you get me? I didn't have good relationships in Ireland, just with my family and that's it ... just looking at these guys helping me just because they wanted to, really makes me smile big and warm my heart.

I hear a knock on the door and quickly get up "it's probably Kat" I tell them and open the door to see someone who looks quite different from Kat. It was Colby. He was wearing a plain blue jumper with as per usual, black ripped jeans and vans. His hair was half wet, half dry, causing some bits of his hair to wave into a curl and swing down above his blue eyes.

"Hey" he smiles

"Aye, Colby" Jake speaks before I do, so I just smile at Colby and step back to let him in and shut the door after.

"Hey man" he says saying hi to Jake and the others.

Stop staring at him Skyler ...

I go over to the couch and plop myself down on it and griffen does the same next to me, and strikes up a conversation. Thank God...

"I like your hair" He says pointing at it and I smile at him.

"Ahw, thanks" I say gliding my fingers through the ends.