Chapter fifteen- Mad Shit Crazy

Colby and I make our way to Sams, and I could still sense that he was annoyed at Sam for interrupting us.
I smirk at him shaking my head and knock on Sams door, he answers it straight away.

Colby and I walk in and everyone was here already.

"Skylerr!!!" Kat and Tara yell from the couch making me chuckle.

"Oh yeah, no need to say hi to me guys" Colby says sarcastically rolling his eyes causing them to laugh.

I shake my head and grab the Bacardi that was sitting on the table and mix it into a cup of coke. I love rummm, especially the clear Bacardi one. But it is hella strong though.

Colby grabs the Hennessy and mixes it into his drink too.
I have drank almost every night since I got here ... oops.

********
*Next Day*

I groan and turn over hearing my phone beep, a Snapchat from Colby Brock appears on my phone.

I rub my eyes and grab it from my locker top, unlocking my phone and going into my Snapchat.
I open his message and giggle shaking my head.

'This eyeliner don't come off' he says in his caption, with a sexy ass selfie.

I take a picture of myself with rolled eyes and caption 'it does ... you just don't know how to lmao'

I hit send and he opens it straight away.
This dude is driving in his car and he's snapchatting. Tsk tsk.

I open the message he just sent me back and suck on my bottom lip while reading it.
'Well, come meet up with me today ... and help me ;)'

I send a picture of my middle finger jokingly and laugh to myself turning over onto my stomach in my bed.

He reply's within seconds.

'Oh... now I'm sad' He captions, Making sad lips and puppy eyes.

I chuckle to myself and send the exact same face he was making back 'aw no, now I'm sad ... okay I'll meet up with you ... :)'

He sends me a video back and I click on it right away.

"Yesss, now I'm happy an— oh shit I got to go, I'm being beeped at, fuck. ALRIGHTttt, Bro I'm moving!' he says and I hear the horns beep and shake my head.
Don't Snapchat and drive kids.

I check the time on my phone reading 10 o' clock. Hmh... Colby was up and out before 10? Love a productive man.
I chuckle to myself and hop out of bed, going into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I head over to my wardrobe and look through my clothes, grabbing what I think would match. I pick out a black crop top, some jeans, and a denim oversized jacket.
I quickly get dressed and do my hair. After putting on some light make-up.

I walk out to my kitchen and make myself a cup of green tea with some fruit and cereal.
I wanted to have my breakfast outside today so I went out to my balcony to have it. I set up a cute outdoor chair and table a couple of days ago. And I scroll through my phone while I ate.

After I finished I washed up and threw myself onto the couch, bored as fuck.

I stare at my ceiling and take my phone out of my pocket, going into Colby's Snapchat.
I begin to type but then I notice he was already typing which made me smile.