After the first song finish the stadium had cheering fans

"Yeah that was awesome they're music is incredible" said Jiro.

"Yeah and that was only they're first song I can't wait for the next one" said Izuku.

Then before too long the band started to play they're next song.

"Man I think that was better then the last one" said Izuku.

"And this is still only the be still have more to come" said Jiro.

Then another song the band start to play.

But as they did Izuku bump into some by mistake.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean that" said Izuku.

But Izuku as clearly it was the punk he heir to look for the person Izuku was looking for.

"Well if it isn't the boss I was just about to call you I found a small lead but it's the best one we've got so fo you want to listen now or after" said the punk.

Izuku turn to Jiro seeing that she was still rocking to the song so Izuku turn to the punk and gave a serious look.

"Let's talk somewhere private now" said Izuku.

"Gladly just follow me" said the punk.

But as they were walking through the crowd Jiro noticed that Izuku was gone but saw him follow a shady guy into the entrance hall so she decided to follow after a while Izuku and the punk made it to the empty hall ways.

"So what was did you find" said Izuku.

"It was difficult at first cause I try using technology to see if I could find him but nothing so that means that this guy is either pretty high in the government or they to hide himself from them" said the punk.

"So does that mean you found nothing" said Izuku.

"Just wait I'm not done you see if technology didn't work then I went to people so I asked people about that old man and describe him so far not that much but I got one lead from someone of the place he was heading" said the punk.

"Wait what was the tell me now" said Izuku.

"Okay just be patient the place he went to was Sabaody one of the five island on the east the 5th closest to the red line" said the punk.

"Sabaody but I can't go now and are you completely sure about this" said Izuku.

"Don't worry I'll go check personal I need a vacation and don't forget bn this out best lead yet so what do you want to do next" said Punk.

Izuku thought about for a bit and was about to say it until he heard someone.

"Midoriya what are you doing" said Jiro.

This made Izuku look at Jiro a bit worried.

"My mistake I didn't know that you were on a date" said punk.

"Midoriya why are with this guy and what were talking about finding someone" said Jiro.

This was when Izuku let out a sigh.