This caused Izuku to choke on his food while he went quickly for his drink to help it down.

"D-D-Dates I don't know what your talking about I've never been on a date" said Izuku blushing a bit.

"Dude it's kinda obvious I'm not a moron like the rest" said Shinsou.

Izuku could only let out a sigh of defeat.

"Okay fine it's true" said Izuku.

"Okay then so how do you feel about them" said Shinsou.

"What do you mean" said Izuku.

"I'm asking which one you like the most and the one want to be your girlfriend" said Shinsou.

"It's difficult cause spending this time with them made me like them more and I don't want to hurt any of them" said Izuku look frustrated with himself.

"Man your way too nice usually people focus on they're happiness instead of others but I guess that's why I choose you to be my friend" said Shinsou.

"What do I do Shinsou" said Izuku.

"Don't worry you'll figure out at the end of all this" said Shinsou.

Soon enough lunch was over and same for class as they day went by and Jiro put the ticket right in front of him.

"Here it's some tickets for a band that's coming to japan to play and I was able to get tickets so here" said Jiro blush a bit.

"Um okay this actually will be a first time experience for me" said Izuku.

"Then be prepared for a mob of people rocking out so let's get ready now" said Jiro.

And like that they went to the dorms and got ready as they met at the front gate.

"Sorry if I don't look too girly" said Jiro

"I don't mind I think that you look really amazing in your style it makes you really cute" said Izuku blushing

"Thanks we should go now" said Jiro blushing.

"Yeah your right" said Izuku.

Soon they made it to the concert and the line and were in the stadium wait for the band to start.

"I can't wait for these guys to play" said Jiro.

"They must be good if you like them" said Izuku.

"Why you think that" said Jiro.

"Cause I see you listen to music and you love it especially since you got tickets that's one of the reasons I like you" said Izuku.

"I guess your right" said Jiro blushing.

But the after a while the band came out and slowly began.