Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date

Start from the beginning

"Itsuka it's good to see you how life living that the dorms I hope that isn't a a hard adjustment" said ???.

"Not at all dad" said Kendo.

And this was when Mr. Kendo noticed Izuku.

"Itsuka who that boy behind you" said Mr. Kendo.

"Oh let me introduce you to the world's first quirkless hero" said kendo.

"Oh yeah now I remember you I have to say you made it pretty far then most people expect" said Mr. Kendo.

This was when all of a sudden started to feel Izuku muscle through his clothes.

"Um sir what are you doing" said Izuku uncomfortable.

"Am take a good feel of how strong you are" said Mr. Kendo.

"Dad please stop you do this every time someone new comes into the dojo" said Kendo.

The Mr. Kendo walked away a bit.

"For good reason for example the the normal eye he looks too scrawny to be strong" said Mr. Kendo.

This only made Izuku feel an arrow at the back of his head when he said scrawny.

"But underneath he has actually really good muscles something like a body builder but more condensed with more flexibility those muscles are probably the best I've seen in years besides All Might so much so I want to test them myself" said Mr. Kendo.

"Wait dad don't do it" said Kendo.

"What's he going to do" said Izuku.

Then before he knew it Mr. Kendo toss Izuku a karate robe.

"How about it kid you want to test your skill on a karate professional" said Mr. Kendo.

"Are you sure about this" said Izuku.

"You might as well, while your at it knock some sense into him" said Kendo.

Izuku just sighed and went along with it and now both of the them was stand on the mat with Izuku in the karate robe.

"Okay I'll be fight with my karate while you can fight your fighting style the winner is decided when one of us is laying down on the mat on our backs are you okay with that" said Mr. Kendo.

"That sound fair" said Izuku.

"Then it's settle" said Mr. Kendo.

Then Kendo got in place as she acted as the referee.

"Let the match being" said Kendo.

Then as Mr. Kendo was about to come into attack Izuku rush in and did a sweep kick making both his feet and Izuku use the back of his leg to hit him down to the ground with much of his strength held back.

"The Winner is Midoriya" said Kendo.

But even though Mr. Kendo lost he just laughed.

"You kids these days are getting stronger, today I lost" said Mr. Kendo.

The he got up and put his hand on Izuku shoulder.

"I give you my blessing to care of my daughter" said Mr. Kendo with a smile.

While Izuku and Kendo completely red while girls outside could still hear and they were speechless.

"I-it's not like that dad" said Kendo red.

"Then how come you are wearing something more girly then usual I know my daughter is a bit of a tomboy to the bone and this is the first time you ever brought a boy to me" said Mr. Kendo smuging.