Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date

Start from the beginning

"I swear I heard Setsuna, maybe it was just my imagination either way I should hurry to the gate he's probably waiting for me by now" said Kendo.

Then as Kendo got into the elevator and started to go down it left the hallway empty giving the girls a chance to come out.

"Did you hear that she going to meet someone" said Ibara.

"Yeah let's go follower and find out" said Setsuna.

"Are you sure about that" said Kinoko.

"Of course this was the reason it made Kendo look into space what else are we suppose to" said Setsuna.

"Let her do this by herself" said Reiko.

"Then it wouldn't be any fun" said Setsuna.

Then Setsuna went chase after Kendo.

"Come on everyone let's follow her" said Yui.

Then as they went after Setsuna they found her behind some bushes look through them.

"Setsuna what are you doing" said Ibara.

"Get down and look for yourself" said Setsuna.

And they did hide behind the busses and try figure out what is going.

"What are we looking at" said Reiko.

"Over they're at the gate" said Setsuna.

Then when they look towards the gate and saw Kendo with Izuku.

"Sorry if I was late I try my best to be stealthy as possible so my classmates don't find out especially a certain pain" said Kendo.

Meanwhile this made the girls confused cause her classmates didn't know why she was with Izuku while they couldn't hear them.

"That's 1A class president Midoriya" said Ibara.

"But why is he meeting Kendo like this" said Kinoko.

"Actually Kendo started to get weird ever since she met him" said Setsuna.

"Yes especially during the camp" said Yui.

"Yeah your right I nearly forgot about that since the villain attack on the camp, but still they act weird she was blushing and Kendo hardly does that" said Setsuna.

"Let's just stay far but keep an eye on them maybe we can see what they're doing" said Yui.

Meanwhile back with Izuku and kendo

"Not at all, but do have any places in mind" said Izuku.

"Well actually I thought it might help us both to improve our fighting styles" said Kendo.

"Really" said Izuku.

"Yes but it's a bit far away" said Kendo.

"I don't mind" said Izuku.

"Alright then let's go" said Kendo.

Soon the two went on they're way but they were being follow until they stop at a dojo.

"you learn how to fight from here" said Izuku.

"Yeah it's actually my dad's dojo he was the one who taught me everything" said Kendo.

"Wow he must be skilled" said Izuku.

"Well I think so we should go in, he inside" said Kendo.

Then they went while the girls from class 1B follow to a certain point.

"Come on guys let's get a closer look through the window" said Setsuna.

Then they went to the window sneakily and saw the inside.