Sword's Oath Chapter 3

At Volga.

Jordan was on the top of the castle standing. Then in the castle town. A giant portal opened. Then Joshua,Nia,Oliver,and then 300 minotuars came out of the portal.  Joshua then flew to the sky and saw army of alantis then smashed his sword at them.  Then all the people ran at each other to fight.

Joshua looked like this

Nia looked like this

They all fought. 

1 hour in the battle.

Joshua is destroying the Atlantis army until Jordan joined the batttle and fought Joshua. Jordan blast hellfire out of his sword at Joshua. Joshua blast water out of sword that got rid of the fire. Joshua then raised up his sword and summoned a lighting bolt that hit Jordan. Jordan was stunned and wounded in his back.

Joshua  then used his ice powers in his sword to freeze Jordan. Jordan  was in ice for a couple of seconds but thawed. Once he thawed Joshua the power of all the elemntals in sword and blast it at Jordan. The energy nearlky killed Jordan until Joshua stop blasted it. Joshua then went for the final blow but blood splattered. Jordan dodged it then stabbed Joshua in the back. Jordan removed the blade from his back then blast dark energy out of his sword. The energy almost destroyed him.

Until Oliver smacked Jordan in the face with his hammer. Oliver then fought Jordan. Jordan nearly killed Olvier until Nia stepped in fought Jordan. Nia threw bricks at Jordan. Nia then used telekiensis and took control over is body and flew him to the skip and started to rip his body apart.  He's armor was  coming off and then some of skin until one alantian warrior threw his spear at Nia. She then have to dodge it decativating her telekiensis on Jordan. Jordan then ran at Nia holding his sword about to kill her. Until Joshua blast a new type of electromangetic elemntal out of his hand. Then he did the same with sword.

The energy wounded Jordan in the chest and slowed him down. Jordan then ran and fought Joshua. Late in the battle. Nia was fighting with Joshua. Then when Jordan defeated Joshua he fought Nia. Nia is losing the battle. Then in last effort Jordan took out his purplw blade and tried to stab Nia. Blood splartertted e Joshua got stabbed in the chest with the sword by Jordan.  Jordan removed his hand from his blade. Then Joshua fell to the ground dead.  

"You people need to learn peace that's something nobody in the world can live with. The gods created you people to destroy on the weak but guess what I'm the person who destroy all people. I am the one true god,Jordan declared.

This rest of Alantis army was defeat and Joshua's army is now defeat by Jordan.  A blue glow of energy was emmited out of Joshua's chest. Then his giant wound healed. Both of Joshua eyes opened. One red and one blue. Joshua then got up. He blasted blue energy out of left hand. The energy nearly killedd Jordan until he countered it by blocking it with his sword. Joshua sword then lit up blue.Jordan and Joshua then ran at each other attack with there swords. 

10 minutes later.

Joshua pounced on Jordan while Jordan is on the ground. Then Joshua held his sword and stabbed Jordan in the chest killing him. Joshua then removed his blade out of Jordan's chest. Jordan then said his last words.

"My dad said he'll take me to the ocean and see the great view of Volga and there sunset is like no other and tide and water is majestic,Jordan said.

"I've seen humans in there greatest light of pain and suffering they come togheter to defend each other."

"Maybe we can still heal you,Joshua suggested.

"Why so you can lock me up I die happy seeing my father true wish to be completed love and equality,Jordan said before then fall to the ground dying.

1 month later.

Joshua and Nia repaired the castle and the entire country. Then walked to abounded farm and house.

"Why are we here,Nia asked.

"This place is were my father killed your cousin."

"How do you no that,Nia responed.

"Well beause after reading some archives in the castle I found a paper about the plan your father did."

"I hope you be a better leader he was and I'm leaving,Joshua said.

"Why,Nia asked.

"Because I beliver there some other strong comsic inteaties we yet to seen and I will bring it to it's hell."

"And this sacred power I was born with I want to explore it,Joshua said.

Joshua and Nia then hugged. Joshua then flew to the sky. 

At space.

Joshua flew to space then felt a huge gravitional pull. Joshua flew  to the gravitional pull. He then saw a place with huge rocks and dead people. He flew closer and closer then he saw a Giant wormhole hole. He flew inside the wormhole and saw a giant bright light shinin gin the center.

At Earth.

Hank got promotted to secrutary of defense. Now in his office he's talking to the head scientist of NASA.

"We've found a huge energy reading outside of Uranus and please don't have the mind of 10 year old also a UFO to,The nasa scientist said.

"This may be proof that aliens exist."

"We'll then we found a group of people we like to the otherworlds the have powers I'm sure if the team up we might defeat the Aliens,Hank said.

Joshua will return  for Rockville Chronicles Album 1