IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hello everybody, I hope you're having a great day. Normally I would post this in "Conversation." However, I'm having difficulty sending the post. So, I'll be posting this message here, and in my other stories. Now onto the message.

I wanted to write this message, in order to let you know of the changes coming. I have decided, after much deliberation, that I will no longer be using this account. When I created this account, I was a imaginative and inexperienced writer. I enjoyed coming up with stories, and writing them down for others to see.

However, I slowly began to loose interest in my stories and using this account. For the longest time I believed that I had stopped working on my various stories, simply because I had grown bored of them or was disinterested in writing them. However, I've recently come to understand it wasn't because I had grown bored with writing my stories, it was a mixture of life and this account.

I'd realized that this mixture of managing this account and my personal life, created this form of pressure. This pressure that I had placed upon myself, with focusing on my life and trying to please all of those that read my stories, was why I had stopped writing. Believe me when I say I enjoy writing, and that I enjoy watching people read and critique my work.

That is why I have decided to leave this account behind, and re-established myself on a new account. In other words, I am leaving behind this account and all my stress here, for a brand new and stress free account. My new account is SeaEmperorMadara78, this is where I will be posting my stories from now on. I hope to see some of you there, and I hope you enjoy the stories I will be publishing there soon.

This account will remain active for three days, starting today. After three days I will no longer be active on this account. Please feel free to ask me any questions over at my new account, and I will try to respond. I hope to see you all there, and have a great day.