A Promise Kept: Part 1

A/N (Author's note)
Description
'Thinking/Flashback'
Demon or other speaking
*Timeskip*
___________________________________

Naruto's P.O.V.

It took me some time but I had finally made it. I had made it to the continent called Japan. I flew down into a field and observed my surroundings. I began to walk around in order to familiarize with my current location. As I was trying to see where exactly I was at I saw a figure in the distance coming my way. This figure was accompanied by 2 other figures, but I coulda not make out their appearances. When the main figure got close enough my eyes widened.

The figure was tall. He had long silver hair that stopped at his knees, he had long pointed ears, he had a crescent moon on if forehead, and he two red claw like marks on both of his cheeks. He wore a white robe, he had black armor with grey metal shoulder guards, he also had giant fur covering one of his shoulders, he had a yellow belt with purple designs, and he had black sandals. He had two swords on his hip, one of them I noticed as the legendary Tenseiga. A sword that could bring back a recently dead person but it can only be used once. The other sword I did not recognize. But what shocked me the most was seeing that he was missing one arm. I was able to identify him as Seeshomaru

'My god he looks so much like his father' I thought. As he was approaching I was finally able to make out the other two figures.

The first one was the little green imp that I had saw all those years ago. He was humorously small. He had huge slitted eyes, he had a bird like face, he had small pointed ears and his skin was green. He wore a dark brown kimono with light brown pants. He had on a small black hat. He held a staff that was way bigger than him, the staff was dark brown, and had two dragons at the end of it.

The next figure is what really shocked me.

The third and final figure was a little girl. She was however taller than the green imp. She had big beautiful brown eyes, and long black hair that went down to her back. She had a orange and beige checkered dress that reached half way down her leg, she also wore a green belt.

They kept approaching me until they stopped. "Move" came the voice of Seeshomaru. I did not move or speak I was just so shocked. 'He looks so much like his father' I could not stop thinking. "How dare you not move for the great lord Seeshomaru" came the voice of the green little imp. He came out from behind Seeshomaru's back after running into him. He was about to start yelling at me again...... that is until he saw me.

"Oooohhhh my...... Please forgive me for my ignorance my lord" he yelled while bowing to me. "Jaken who is this Demon" Seeshomaru asked although it sounded more like an order. "You don't remember me Seeshomaru I'm hurt" I said faking a tear coming out of my left eye. "What-" But I cut him off. "You don't remember your uncle Blue" I said with humorous tone. After saying that I saw his eyes widen for a moment before quickly going back to a bored like state.

"What are you doing here" he asked. "I just came by to check on my favorite brats that's all" I replied. We started at each other in silence for what felt like hours. "So how did you lose your arm their kiddo, I figured you got the bastard back" I said with a carefree tone. That is until he told me how he lost his arm.

As he was recounting the tale I was getting angrier and angrier. By the end I was completely furious. "So you mean to tell me that you attacked your brother in order for him to give you the Tessaiga, a sword that was rightfully left to him by your father, and attacked a friend of his which forced him to cut off your arm" I said with a layer of rage hiding in my otherwise calm tone. "Yes" was his only response, which angered me even more. "All because you got the Tenseiga a quote unquote useless blade" I asked while giving him a hard glare. "Yes" he said, which made me even angrier. "Which said USELESS blade was given to YOU by your now dead FATHER" I asked with a little bit of my anger seeping into my tone. And his final response is what set me off.

"Yes".

BOOM.

My anger exploded from my body and was personified in the form of my Ki. My Ki was killing all the plants and trees surrounding me. And causing some trees to catch on fire. My Ki had brought down Seeshomaru, Jaken, and the little girl down to their knees on all fours.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL YOUR BROTHER" I yelled. "BY TRYING TO KILL HIM YOU ARE INSULTING NOT ONLY YOUR FATHER BUT HIS VERY DREAM, HIS MEMORY"I yelled my voice getting louder. "A DREAM IN WHICH HE PUT BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS INTO" I yelled my voice getting even louder. "YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER DISGRACE, I BET TŌGA IS LOOKING DOWN ON YOU IN SHAME" I yelled my voice starting to blow away the surrounding trees. "I SHOULD STRIKE YOU DOWN NOW, BUT I WON'T BECAUSE I MADE YOUR FATHER A PROMISE TO PROTECT YOU, AND BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOUR FATHER STILL LOVES YOU, AND HE WOULD WANT YOU TO HAVE A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE" the ground shaking as I yelled.

I would have continued but I didn't want to possibly hurt the girl. And frighten the little girl more than I had already done. So with this thought in mind I started to reign in my anger and stop releasing my Ki.

"You bring shame to your fathers name" I said with a cold tone and a stoic expression. "You best change your ways Seeshomaru, or I will show you why even your father FEARED me" I said while turning around and preparing to fly off in search of Tōga's youngest son Inuyasha.

But before I could leave I was stopped by Seeshomaru. "How" he asked me. "How would I even begin to redeem myself" he asked with confusion in his tone. "You be what your father wanted you to be and what your brother needs you to be" I said to him without turning around. "And What is that" he asked still with confusion in his voice. "An older brother" I said while turning my head around to look at him. His eyes had widened, I could have sworn I saw the beginning of tears in his eyes.

"I will leave you with this very important lesson Seeshomaru so listen up" I said with an commanding tone while turning my head away from him. I didn't need to see his face to know that he was listening to me. "Those that abandon family are scum, but those that betray and hurt family are worse than scum" I said with a serious tone. I could tell he had his head down in thought. "So now I ask you this Seeshomaru" I said, which caused his head to jerk up to look at me.

"Are you scum, or are you worse than scum" I said while turning my head back to look at him.

I didn't wait for his response. I turned my head away and flew off to look for Inuyasha.

Seeshomaru's P.O.V.

I stood there with my head down going over what he had said to me. After a few moments I looked up into the sky at his retreating form. "I am not scum nor am I worse than scum" I said with confidence. "I am Seeshomaru.....the older brother of Inuyasha" I said raising my voice. "I swear on my life I will help and protect my little brother, no matter what" I said to myself. After a few moments of starring into the distance I finally spoke. "Come Jaken, come Rin we are leaving" I said. "If you don't mind me asking lord Seeshomaru, where exactly are we going" asked Jaken. "Yeah where are we going lord Seeshomaru" asked Rin. "We are going to go find my brother".
________________________________

Naruto has set Seeshomaru straight but now he will have to deal with the suborn headed Inuyasha and his friends.

And soon he will see the resurrection of an old enemy.

But not before making a new enemy.