Grand Magic Games Part 1

A/N (Author's Note)
Description
'Thinking/Flashback'
Demon or other speaking
*Timeskip*
___________________________________

Naruto's P.O.V.

We finally made it to the arena where the Grand Magic Games will be held. Of course the road here wasn't easy. Team Natsu went to the Celestial Spirit World and celebrated. Of course by celebrating they missed the chance to train. However they were able to unlock this thing called "Second Origin" which I believe increases their magic storage or power. I don't know I wasn't paying attention.

Laxus, Mirajane, and Gajeel trained a little so that's good. I probably trained the most out of the two teams as to heighten my skills, not just for the Grand Magic Games but for the future. I of course didn't train with my sword as it would have drawn to much attention.

'That and it might have burned the entire forest down' I thought to myself, with a grin on my face. However something strange was going on. Apparently there was a powerful person lurking around here.

From what team Natsu told us, Crime sorcière made up of Jellal, Meredy, and Ultear, told them that every year they felt a powerful presence at the Grand Magic Games. They asked if Fairy Tail could scope it out as they were all still wanted criminals. I of course never understood what went down between them, and I wouldn't ask as I figured that it would be a touchy subject.

I was not able to talk to Erza at all as by the time she and the others returned, we had to immediately rush over towards the arena. And now here we are.

'That's strange it appears to be only us and Sabertooth, I thought there were going to be other guilds here as well' I thought, narrowing my eyes. I looked over at Sabertooth to get a good look at our competition.

The first competitor that I spot was a tall spiky haired blonde, he had an angular face, he had piercing blue eyes. He wore a short beige shirt that stopped above his six pack, he wore a small blue jacket with a white fur trim over his shirt, he had straps that went down to his white and black pants, he wore tall black boots with a bright yellow trim, and he wore dark blue gloves with a sliver band and two silver tassels on the ends of them that stopped below his shoulders, and his guild mark in white was located on his left shoulder.

This was Sabertooth's famous Sting.

Next to him was the other competitor I had spotted. He had short black hair with one side covering the right side of his face, he had these calm yet unnerving crimson eyes. He wore a dark blue long sleeve trench coat with a grey trim going along his collar down the front, he had a dark brown belt with a silver belt buckle, he had four grey buttons on each side of his trench coat, grey lines on his shoulders, and grey trims. He had on white pant like his partner with black bandages on his upper thighs, long metal  guards that just bellow his knees, and dark brown shoes with a beige trim.

This was Sabertooth's other famous member Rogue. 'This guy could be mistaken for a Uchiha' I thought to myself.

I couldn't identify the other members of Sabertooth, as they all wore dark cloaks that concealed their features. The only thing I could make out was that they all varied in height. However there was something off about them.

One of the cloaked figures turned and looked at me. I could feel a shiver go down my spine. The figures eyes practically glowed red, they also had a black dot in their glowing eyes. I figured it was their pupil but that still didn't explain why their eyes glowed. I don't know why but I felt as if I knew this person.

But just as he turned to me, he quickly looked away. Two other figures the same height as the last one, turned and looked at me. One had glowing light blue eyes and the other had glowing violet eyes. Both unlike the other one had no pupil.

I can't explain it, but when I looked at them I felt my blood boil. Just by looking at them I wanted to kill something. I don't know why but I just wanted to run over there and strangle those two, to death.

But at the same time I felt sad and angry at myself. As for the other cloaked figures aside from a few that I really wanted to hurt. I felt like I wanted to cry and hug them, while at the same time protect them.

'Why do I feel like this, it doesn't matter probably just nerves' I thought to myself. I turned to talk to my fellow teammates but stopped as the Games were about to begin.
___________________________________

What will happen next and who are these mysterious figures that accompany two of Sabertooth's greatest mages?

Why does Naruto hate these two cloaked figures?

A/N (Sorry for not updating in a long time I've just been so busy as of late, I'll try to get chapters out on a weekly basis, but no promises. Anyway thank you all for reading and have a great day).