A Promise Kept: Part 5

A/N (Author's note)
Description
'Thinking/Flashback'
Demon or other speaking
*Timeskip*
___________________________________

Inuyasha's P.O.V

Me and my brother were having a moment but we were interrupted. "Who's there" I shouted. I received no answer. We waited for the voice to speak again. I noticed that clouds had suddenly appeared in the otherwise clear sky. After waiting for a couple of minutes, I raised Tessaiga ready for an attack. I looked over at Seeshomaru to see him doing the same thing.

Suddenly a face appeared from the darkness.

The face was white and looked very feminine. The face had glowing red eyes, and had weird blue markings on its face, its eyebrows were blue and they looked like they were painted on, and it had blue lips.

The face just stayed there floating in mid air. It didn't say a word and just stared at us. After what felt like hours it finally spoke again. "Who might you two be" it inquired in a deep male voice. "I'm Inuyasha and that is my brother Seeshomaru over there, now what do you want" I asked still prepared for an attack. "You two wouldn't happen to be the sons of Tōga would you" it asked with an edge to its voice. "Why who's asking" I asked raising my blade a little more.

"Oh my god......you are aren't you" the voice said with what sounded like bewilderment. "Why do you care about who our father is" I asked. The face was silent for a long while and just stared at us. Then out of nowhere it started to creepily chuckle. The faces creepy chuckling then turned into a full blown Demonic laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA.........I can't believe it, I just can't" he said sounding amused and astonished. "Hey what's so funny, you stupid looking Kabuki actor" I yelled out not liking being mocked by this weird Demon. "Oh it's just, it's just.........the sons of the Demon that defeated me and sealed me away, are the ones that helped free meeeeeeehahahaHaHaHaHAHAHA" he said while suddenly bursting out laughing at the end.

"Well I don't know who you are but you better beat it if you know what's good for ya" I said while brandishing Tessaiga. However the face just kept on laughing. After a couple of minutes the laughing died down then it completely stopped. "My name is Ryūkotsusei and I hated your father in fact me and him where enemies, but since you freed me I will give you a quick and painless death" said Ryūkotsusei.

"Well what are you going to do your just an ugly floating head" I yelled out. I immediately regretted saying that. As two big red eyes with black slits shot open right under the white head. 'Why did I have to open my big mouth' I thought to myself.

Seeshomaru's P.O.V.

My brother had just insulted the other demon, when two huge red eyes with black slits suddenly burst open right beneath the white head. 'Why did you have to open your big mouth brother' I thought to myself. The Demon fully revealed itself.

It had the body of a huge dark grey dragon. Its body was as long as a snake. It had huge red slitted eyes, it had whiskers coming from its head, and it had huge folded bat like ears on the top of its head. The white face was in the Dragons forehead. It's hair was a light grey and went all along the back of its body, it also had a tough of hair on its tail this tough of hair was separate from the hair along its back, it had short arms with four sharp claws, and from what I could make out it also had small legs with four sharp claws but I couldn't tell.

No ones P.O.V.

Ryūkotsusei suddenly lunged at them. Seeshomaru and Inuyasha both jumped out of the way. Seeshomaru was able to get away from Ryūkotsusei and land a few feet away from him. However as they  were jumping out of the way, Ryūkotsusei caught Inuyasha's leg and slammed him into the ground. He lifted Inuyasha up and slammed him into the ground. Again he lifted Inuyasha up once more and threw him to the side. After throwing Inuyasha to the side he was able to move out of the way of a slash from Seeshomaru. However as he dodged Seeshomaru's attack Inuyasha came up behind him and delivered a strong slash from Tessaiga. After being struck by Tessaiga Ryūkotsusei recoiled in pain. As Ryūkotsusei was reeling in pain Seeshomaru came in and delivered a strong hit from his Bakusaiga.