Grand Magic Games Part 7

A/N (Author's Note)
Description
'Thinking/Flashback'
Demon or other speaking
*Timeskip*
___________________________________

Naruto's P.O.V.

"Cough, cough, what the hell happened" I asked, while waving smoke out of my face. It took a few seconds for my eyes to readjust to my surroundings. I noticed that everything around me was destroyed, the once small clearing now an open meadow of smoke, dirt, and fire.

I looked around to see that I was alone all of the cloaked figures had vanished. "The idiot must have blown himself up" I mumbled to myself. "WRONG" came a sing song yell.

I looked and spun around trying to find the source of the voice. However no matter where I looked I could not find anyone. "UP HERE". I looked up to spot someone floating high up in the air.

He was shirtless and only wore a pair tattered white pants held together by a red sash. He had clawed feet with only three toe like appendages. He was huge, his muscles looked like they had been sculpted from pure rock. What drew my attention was his left arm, his left arm was noticeably bigger than his normal right arm. His left hand was massive, it could easily crush someone's head. While his right arm had the traditional four fingers and a thumb, his left hand however had three fingers and a thumb adorned with sharp claws. His skin was a dark grey almost back. There were huge shark like teeth in place of a normal human mouth. His once white Sclera were now bloodshot red, and his pupil were slitted almost cat like. He lacked any nose, ears, hair or any other distinguishing features.

"Are you the cloaked figure" I mumbled to myself. "WHY YES I AM" he yelled with a happy almost excited tone, and a huge shark like grin on his face. 'How the hell did he hear me, he shouldn't be able to hear me do to his lack of ears, and even if he did have ears he shouldn't be able to hear me from that high up' I thought to myself.

I quickly deduced that the transformation not only altered his physical body, but it also heightened his senses. I raised my sword ready to end this when I felt a fist dig into my abdomen. Before my mind could register the pain, my body was sent flying.

After going through multiple trees and coming to a stop, did the pain finally register. It took everything I had not to scream in pain. Before I could even recover I was met with a knee to my chest, sending me through the trees.

I again went flying but this time I was able to recover and land on the ground. "Oh come on at least make this interesting for me" he taunted, emerging from the trees.

"So what do they call you, dumb as bricks, I'd believe it after all you do hit like a pile of bricks" I joked, trying to hide my pain through taunts. "No my allies know me by a different name, but you can call me Wraith" he said, puffing out his chest in pride like an idiot.

"Somehow I don't find that original" was all I could say before I was sent flying. "I tire of your jokes boy" he said while standing over me. "HAHAHAHA" I burst our laughing even as he places his foot on my chest, effectively pushing me into the ground.

"What's so funny" he asked. "It's just that I have been called many things, but a boy is not one of them" I said. "But do you want to know something even funnier" I asked. "What" he asked.

"You forgot I could do this" I said, before shooting blue flames directly into his face. The flames caused him to stumble backwards, as he stumbled backwards I brought up my sword and delivered slashes all across his body.

I then activated my swords ability, which caused blue fire to erupt from the slash wounds, effectively engulfing him in flames. Soon the flames died down and all movement seized. I thought that was the end of it.

But I was proven wrong as a giant arm erupted from the smoke and grabbed me by the throat. The giant arm brought me face to ugly face with my wounded enemy. "You dare attack me" he yelled before throwing me over his shoulder and slamming me into the ground, creating a small crater.

"You are nothing but an ant to me" he yelled, before slamming me into the ground again making the crater bigger. "Do. You. Hear. Me" with each punctuation he slammed me into the ground, making the crater bigger and bigger with each slam.

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ANT" he yelled before slamming me into the ground again.

The pain was so great that I blacked out.
___________________________________